Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Edinboro, PA

Értékelések kategória szerint
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA helped me build life long friendships with both other employees and members! Staff changed frequently but the morale was always kept up. Bonus part of the job was the free gym membership when you worked over the set amount of hours in a month!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and enjoyable place to work. I worked as an intern and was a good starting experience for myself. I believe that management cares, the staff is motivated, and everything runs smoothly. Only issue is no money in the smaller YMCA's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most difficult parts of this job is communication. Daily, I must communicate with students by telling them what is expected of them and what they are to learn. I communicate with my co-teachers to implement lesson plans and discuss how the students are going through their day. We also keep in contact if there are groups in multiple locations. I must also connect with parents so they are aware of the students' progress and any issues that may have occurred on any given day. Lastly, I communicate with the Child Care Director about numerous topics pertaining to the students' well being and improvement at the center.

If any of the communication throughout the day is withheld or misinterpreted, many things could go wrong, which in turn causes some stress and tension in the workplace. My co-teachers and myself work very hard to maintain good communication, as it leads to a smoother day for everyone involved.
Kontra érvek
Minimal breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with the staff and clients. As a member of the Ymca family they are very family oriented in their treatment of staff.
Pro érvek
the staff and the children
Kontra érvek
lack of breaks away from the children
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.