Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Eau Claire, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Eau Claire, WI17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 034 értékelés megtekintése
Easygoing Workplace
Helpful management staff and easy going environment. Mostly college employees, so the team changed often with new faces entering almost monthly. Upper management was mostly helpful but could be unapproachable and tense. Still a fun place to work at part-time with flexible schedule and membership benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place but the director will write you up when you ask for help
Very wonderful teachers but terrible director who leaves you to figure things out even when you ask for help, other employees from other departments are very helpful
Nice pay
Expensive insurance
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place I would go back to
They are not polite they never took anything seriously u tell the director something and he never helped out on anything. The director wouldn’t be there for anyone especially when trying to talk about something he would take sides and not listen to any teachers
Good Skill Learing oppurtunity
The YMCA was requiring me and all the workers to keep the Y safe and clean for all the members. It gave me a little taste of what the Job environment looks like.
Pro érvek
Most of the time you were busy
Kontra érvek
Sometimes it was hard finding things to do at first
Fast pace and enjoyable
I really enjoyed working at the Ymca because working with children is my passion. After going on two missions trips I knew I wanted to work with kids so I knew the Ymca was a good fit.
I get to work with kids
Kontra érvek
Pay want fair to the work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Attractive position
Good co workers. Mission based. Flexible work hours. Healthy benefits. Good retirement plan. Non-profit facility so pay is not as great. Includes gym membership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would only recommend working here part time
The Y is great if you are looking for a part time job. I would not recommend working here full-time as there are not many opportunities for advancement and the management is not that good.
Good Enviornment
Good environment with great people that are willing to assist you in whatever areas you need help with. It was fun being able to be in a place where everybody enjoyed helping others achieve their fitness goals.
Friendly but unmanaged
The YMCA is filled with great people to work with, but finding someone to take shifts was awful. The scheduling was horrible and breaks were a problem. The break room seats were uncomfortable as well.
Friendly Staff
Breaks, scheduling
It's chill
I work for the before and after-school program. The school I'm at has about 7 kids in the morning when I'm there. It's easy, but not all of the schools have so few kids.
free gym membership
Kontra érvek
some of the kids are brats
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, flexible place to work, pay not fantastic
The Y is a great place to work as a student. I got enough hours during the school year to cover my week to week expenses, but not enough to put any away. I ended up taking a second job over the summer to build up funds for each new semester, and it worked well enough. Scheduling was pretty flexible and consistent - if I needed the time off I could usually get it. Overall, a good place to work, just don't plan on saving anything up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with infants and watching them learn
Overall, the YMCA was a great place to work. enjoyable people and clean and organized. The hardest part of the job was the changes when going through the Young Star Program and getting everything labeled and in correct order.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall: Good
My typical day would require training clients in the fitness venue, or teaching a group fitness class/athletic group fitness. I learned something new each day regarding ailments of populations I served, modifications for fitness skills, and etc.
The management was very good at the YMCA, as our manager was generally concerned about the members and their experiences at the YMCA.

My co-workers were always willing to support and help in necessary situations.

The hardest part of my job would probably be hearing about a members injury or illness.

The most enjoyable part of my fitness job is the reward I would receive by watching my fitness participants benefit greatly from the classes I was teaching.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Educational and fun workplace with elementary children
-Organize educational activities for 30-40 children between the ages of 5 and 9

-Help children develop beneficial studying skills while assisting them with homework

-Develop leadership skills in the children through example
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, free gym membership
lack of organization
Great team of athletes
Enjoyed my coworkers and the girls I got to coach. Not only did I teach them in practice and games, but they taught me a lot about being a coach and educator in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work. Lots of contact with members and guests.
worked nights
Not many people around . Did your work and then it was time to go home
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés