Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Easton, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
ymca was also fun. really learned a lot about rock climbing. its got a great atmosphere. theres lots of friendly people and social activities to participate in like water polo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This facility and the jobs (camp counselor) is better for the kids of a younger age (typically in high school). Some work days were long, and hard working with the same kids, but you definitely made new friendships and relationships with your co workers and some of the kids in your camp. The work place was overall OK, and the hardest part of the job was having the same energy each week for Camp, or just coming in period because you have seen the same kids, and you needed to give It more than 100% each day.
relationships with kids, fun, good hours, 1 hour breaks
Kontra érvek
not enough pay, staff was unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day consisted of working with children, as well as my coworkers. The days were enjoyable and we were always active and doing things. The manager was always there to help the counselors, if we had a problem. The most enjoyable part was helping the children and being able to interact with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is very stressful but also very fun. I learn a lot about kids and working with them. The management is a little unorganized and we are very underpaid for working with kids all day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love kids so this was the perfect place for me. the management was awesome very nice people and the kids were much of an enjoyment.the pay was just not enough to maintain my lively hood.
Good environment
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a blast working here!!! The YMCA in Easton Md has a environment that everyone would love.they are they best employers I have ever worked for!!! If I wasn't going away this summer I would definitely continue kn with my journey there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day as a camp counselor was to meet with the kids and let them know what was on the list of activities for the day. We would take the kids to each activity and watch them and sometimes join in on the game. The co-workers were great and fun to work with and the kids were fun too. The downside of the job was that at times they were unorganized and I felt that I did not know what I needed to do.
being around the kids
unorganized, little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff is very helpfull and there are always friendly patrons
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was a camp counselor at the YMCA i guided kids to there camps watched and participated in the camps with the children. Management was great Co-Workers were great Maintaining watch of 15-20 kids for 8 hours Making a difference in children's lives. i loved this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interacting witrh children, reading stories, movie time, game time, and fun time was a typical day for us. I learned time management and how to handle different kids need. Also, how to help parents with their children. My co-workers was terrible!! Well not all of them some of them. The hardest part of the job was really nothing it was a breeze.
Trips, breaks
Kontra érvek
no managment, no benefits, bad pay, not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked with kids, so i got to do a lot of kid things and activities and changed some lives there
excellent working staff