Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Defiance, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good about working for YMCA is that it felt like a family working there and everyone got along. There was no bad when working for YMCA, so that’s why I loved that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When it comes down to it, it's a friendly atmosphere. But workers are taken advantage on their pay, sometimes. All in all, I kinda miss the place really. They do offer a year round free membership, as long as you are an active employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day at YMCA would be welcoming guests and checking them in. helping guests with payments and scheduling I learned a lot about people Management was excellent!! cultures from all over hardest part of the job was dealing with unpleasant guests best part was dealing with the pleasant ones
Pro érvek
free gym membership and child care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a great cause! You feel like you are working for a purpose and plus you get to work with kids a lot which is very beneficial. I learned a lot of new skills working at the Y.
Pro érvek
Time off/ benefits are amazing
Kontra érvek
working weekends all of the time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a volunteer I was not paid for my work. I recruited local kids to join and do community service projects while learning skills to become tomorrows leaders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I collect money from the members each time they drop their kids off at child watch. Taking care of children is fun because you can act like a kid and play fun activities with the children. You build a relationship with each child and they get comfortable with you also. Sometimes you have kids that whine and cry and that can be frustrating. I stay positive and calm. At the end of the day, the kids leave happy and so do I.
free membership
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the staff that you are able to work with. I was able to learn so much about development, marketing, fundraising, etc through the YMCA. A wonderful place to be apart of!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I loved working here and it was one of the best jobs I've had. Everyday I went into work and enjoyed doing what I was there to do. I liked working with the kids and other staff. The only thing lacking, I felt, was communication.
Pro érvek
Free access to the gyms, pool, youth center, and workout equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great to work with and always there if you need something. Good pay and flexible schedules with great incentives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fantastic place to work for. The staff was great and worked very well together. The director was easy to get along with and let the workers now what she wanted done. It made the teaching easier and made work more enjoyable. The YMCA supplied us with enough materials to teach lessons as well as got any items we needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on which department I'm scheduled to work, my days always change. I help out in the mornings, watching the young toddlers while their parents workout. I also come back in the evenings to work my shift at the front desk as a customer service representative. Those shifts include opening/closing my register, signing up new memberships, transactions with membership payments, camps,workout classes, maintain customer records/account information, and lastly I transfer calls and relate messages to proper authorities. My co-workers and I have great team work skills and are always willing to help each other out. Luckily, my job is very rewarding rarely ever have any difficulty. Customer service comes naturally, which is why the most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with clienteles and finding what type of membership fits for them financially. I'm a people person and thoroughly enjoy my job, but I would prefer something with more responsibility and challenge.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people, giving back to the community, the feeling of my job being very rewarding
Kontra érvek
not stable hour wise, part-time, can't go up from my position, financially it's hard to make ends meet
Munkahelyi kultúra
most staff was not friendly did not learn much. on my own most times hardest part of the job was working for minimum wage very causal environment
Pro érvek
was very close to home and my child attended day care there while i worked
pay was not enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is great.The coworkers are friendly.The kids are a blast to work with.You can get in your workouts if you participate in so gymnastics conditioning.There is a lot of lifting/spotting that goes on so you had better be in shape.