Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Decatur, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Customer Service And Friendly People. Management And Staff Members Are Helpful To Others When Needed. They Also Have A Positive Impact On Others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in. I worked worth the kids so I got to experience how to manage and handle situations with 10+ people. Working at the YMCA gives you confidence. I don’t have any bad things about it
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at the YMCA was great, the energy and enjoyment of the children really made for great days and positive vibes. Once again, this was not a paying job due us age but I would highly recommend the program to teens interested.
Munkahelyi kultúra
mission-driven for communities is the goal of the organization. Since the Y is a non-profit company. We focus on adding more benefits to the community that we are located in each city. Everyone in the company is very friendly and being nice to each other. I think the company's culture is well established.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I grew up at YMCA and helped me get this job. If you love interacting with people, specifically children, then you will love this job. The only complaint I have is the way some of the management handles certain situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a cool place to work no complaints everybody there were pretty cool wasnt a bad working atmosphere loved it. good job for college students or retired people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come in and most times kids arent even there when you come in. Then the boss will come up with anything possible to make you moved around because she knows theres nothing for her staff to do . you cant be on your phone so if you decide to color she has something to say about what you are coloring with. its just a babysitting service and the boss makes it out to be like we are licensed. the boss does the most and if you are sick and request time off .... she thinks she is doing you favors.... so she believe you owe her something
Munkahelyi kultúra
About 30-50 patrons around any time in pool. Cleaning and organizing pool area and equipment. Fun environment for families and all ages to come live healthier lives
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my babies. I had grade level pre-k to 3rd graders. I was there to help them build character. I would have activities that would help build self love, self esteem, finding their passions, controlling their emotions, communication skills and etc.
family feel
Munkahelyi kultúra
engaged with members, interacted and communication was always enjoyable. planned and implemented different activities with the seniors and shared information. Continually incorporated new ideas and conversation using community time luncheons and sharing of all ages
community oriented
small old facility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Nice people, close to home and many food places. Saturday’s are very busy because of the games for the kids and other things going on. But a great job overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was great place to work out and also play basketball and swim. You had kids running around the entire gym but it was all worth it at the end because they went straight to sleep right afterwards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there are bad days like any other job but i can honestly that say it was a very calm working environment dont really have anything bad to say about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of this job was keeping up with the paperwork due dates. The environment is fun nice co-workers. You have no pto time or vacation pay, do not get paid for holidays, unless you want your money cut short a dollar an hour.
Good benefits
Low pay, no pto
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have benefits, and they trained me for CDA and they paid Reimbursement for my college. Great work experience, YMCA Paid vacation once a year and paid time off. Excellent staff, Administration Professional. Took good care of children, parents and staff. I worked at YMCA for eleven years and retired with Benefits.
Free launche
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a voluntary job through school where me and other students had to go to different classes and teaching all type of students different things its was a great experience for me
Teaching students
Kids were amazing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Preparing the summer school students for their day. The management team trusted the site director to do their job. The kids was offered the opportunity to prepare for the new school year.
Pro érvek
weekly trips to various locations
no complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
management rude, pay is UN fair.Constant disrespect.No appreciation of employees.Treats employees like children.Very negative working environment.Love for children keeps me going.
ymca membership
Kontra érvek
short break, low pay, rude management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is fun and you feel at home in the facility. The best part is that the family orientated environment allows everyone to feel comfortable and welcome around each other. We know our members by name and treat them like family. The only hard part is cleaning but you still feel a sense of accomplishment by keeping the facility nice and up to the members standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA Academy has gone through many many many many changes. The changes do not coincide with the mission statement or what the actual letters in YMCA stand for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, my experience at the YMCA was far more different than any other summer camp I have worked at. They did not provide breaks and they did not have a roster to let the counselors know which kids were all there. The kids were wonderful though.
free tshirts and whistles
Kontra érvek
No breaks, No roster, off schedule