Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Coppell, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Coppell, TX24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 363 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y provides a sense of purpose by ensuring our success helps us provide more for our community. The flexibility in my work schedule is great, because it allows me to pick up my son from school and take time out for emergencies.
Pro érvek
summer camps, parents night out, family events
Limited opportunity for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA as an after school group leader and summer camp counselor has led me to be more outgoing, outspoken, bring out the leadership skills in me, find creative solutions to problems, and learn what my strengths and weaknesses are. Working with children is both rewarding and exhausting yet the individuals I worked with were supportive and encouraging, so it was not too difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time working for the YMCA. I even went back to work for them the following year. They were very flexible when it come to working hours and we’re very inclusive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at the Y, involves problem solving and helping others with youth sports needs. I learned that we all have issues at times and want to be heard. As a director I am a problem solver working in a great organization that is designed to unite the community. I work within a great organization that is recognized worldwide. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help everyone. However, I enjoy the finished product. I get to enjoy seeing our youth play sports and benefit from the experiences that they get while playing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA is a perfect job if you prefer to be around children. There is never a dull moment with the children and there are a lot of fun activities that you get to engage in as well while working here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a place of inclusion for all walks of life. I was proud to be a part of that community and I am very appreciative of the opportunity I had to work there when I was in high school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very community driven, will do a lot to return for the community. Your members become your friends, and your coworkers will become family. YMCA has a great impact, and will go great lakes to make sure the members and employers are taken care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a great transitional job for a previous stay at home mom. The hours were flexible for when my children were both in school. The atmosphere was not stressful for the most part. Great encouraging environment for a working mom.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
No breaks or short staffed
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a long time this was the best job ever. Great mission advancement, leadership mentoring, and great. training.But then they fired several high integrity people. They replaced them extremly low integrity people.
Training and development
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for starting out your career! You don’t get paid much in the beginning but if you work hard there are several job opportunities and advancements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work IF you're not looking to make much money or work many hours. Yes, I was working a part time job, but I've been paid much more than $8 in other part time jobs.
laid back, nice people
small paychecks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They prepared me for the work force and helped build my career. Taught me discipline, management, and many other life skills vital for the work force after high school.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The communication is very terrible. Your supervisor will get back with you whenever they are necessary. They care more about making money or meeting quotas than customer retention.
Free gym memebership
Kontra érvek
You can work 39 hours and be considered part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the perfect job for college kids, no weekends or holidays(by choice) and you only work 2:30-6:30. It's pretty simple just watch the kids and make sure no one gets hurt
Fun, good schedule
Management is unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Refereeing the kids games on the weekends was always fun. Seeing my kids from past years or different schools is always a good feeling. I learned how to be a little more patient in life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very fulfilling job. The children I watched over were a great group of kids and you get to know each and everyone of them. We were able to go on field trips with the children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here! Words can not describe how wonderful the staff and members are. I got to help members workout on machines they have never used before and taught a boot camp class for women and children.
people
racking weights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Very gratifying job. The children always come first. Lots of room for growth and very understanding staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job for someone looking for part time. They allowed employees to bring their children to work, which was nice. The hours were great and kids loved it.
flex schedule
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Words don't even begin to express the enjoyment that came from working for the YMCA. I had the great privilege of working with elementary kids each and every day and getting to organize activities each day after the school day was completed for the kids to participate in. Each day was always a new adventure of what we would be doing with the kids, and as such we were never short of plenty of good laughs, and lots of fun with what the kids came up with every day.
Coworkers are very friendly
Great work environment

Enjoyed being able to help others
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés