YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

96 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
It was ok
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, szeptember 3.
Working at the YMCA was a good experience. I enjoyed all of my co-workers through my experiences at all of the pools i have worked at. The upper management need a little bit of improvement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Place to Work
HR/Benefit Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, augusztus 28.
Great organization, learned so much!!

Wonderful and supportive co-workers.

Employee focused, always putting the best interest of the staff first.

Community involved.
A kick in the face
Site Aide (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, augusztus 21.
I started being told that due to me having a degree that I've be eligible for a site manager, a much better paying job with more hours, and that all I needed to do was just wait for a month after I gave them my college degree. This never occurred. The management gave me the run around for 6 months before telling me that the position had been filled and I'd have to wait till I'd worked for the company for a year. After that there was an issue of feeding children expired food and not having options for children with food allergies. After demanding changes were met with threats I left the company, wanting no part of their actions.
Pro érvek
Great opportunities to work with great people and stay active
Kontra érvek
Management was very short sighted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere to be a part of.
Facilities Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, augusztus 16.
The YMCA is a great place to work because all of the employees have a great attitude. The facility is clean and the classes are great. Along with the healthy living exercise center and trainers.
Pro érvek
Breakroom with fridge and microwave
Part-time limitation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with a lot of friendly people and fun places to go to on the day off.
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, augusztus 7.
I enjoyed working at YMCA it was fun and I met a lot of people there who are really nice. The staff and the managers are really friendly they take care of their employes.
Free lunch
Medium lunch breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
site direactor
Site director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, június 27.
I love to work with kids and this was my life while working at the YMCA. I was able to have a free membership with the YMCA and also met life time friends here. The management did not care about their employees.
3,0
Every location is different
Personal Trainer for the Southeast YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, június 26.
I was a part time employee and my schedule changed every week. . I learned the importance of customer service and open communication. I believe every location is different. This location went through multiple management transition during my time employed there. It was always nice to see the same guest and watch them meet their fitness goals.
Client connections
Wonderful place to work
Party Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, június 8.
This job was so fun!
Customers were usually happy and created a fantastic work environment.
You receive a free membership as an employee,
Overall, I highly recommend working here.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Occasional gross things to clean
Desk job
Membership Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809072017, május 29.
It was mainly a sitting job. There was time to talk to life guards but mostly it is sitting in the front room waiting for customers to come in. There was a lot of money handling going on.
Excellent
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, április 12.
Great place to work if you love customer service. It's a very fast paced environment and also a very fun environment. I love working for a non-profit and I love everything that the YMCA does for the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization/mission but horrible management
Middle Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, február 7.
The YMCA is a great organization with a great mission. The PPYMCA is an incredible part of the community in Colorado Springs. On the other hand, do not expect equal treatment of women. Do not expect leadership to aide you with problems occurring in the workplace. They DON'T CARE about their mid-management female employees. They will not fight for you or for what's right in the workplace. I highly recommend that you don't ever work for this YMCA. Go elsewhere where they will treat you better and like a human being!!!
Great health benefits
Sexist, Mean spirited, Unhelpful Management, Harassment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Not for families
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, január 31.
Too much of a hostile work environment from top down. Now senior leadership support, HR has too much power.

Horrible for work/life balance
good retirement
Kontra érvek
poor senior leadership with metro offices
Fun and positive environment
LIFEGUARD /SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, december 4.
A positive work environment, very flexible and reliable to come to every day. Productive and motivating for someone who has a very busy schedule daily
Great team
Long days occasionally
Not organized at all
Camp Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, november 3.
I was very displeased working here. Management had no idea how to run this company. we were left without supplies and people all the time. It wasn't fair to the people that actually were there for the kids, like I was. They had two main managers that ran the camp leave within a week of each other in the very beginning of camp. we as employees were told an hour before it happened, and this was in the first two weeks of camp. Leaving us stranded with no guidance and looking for answers, but we never got them.. it's either sink or swim with them. they have a very high turn over because they don't care about their employees. It's truly sad.
Teaching sports to kids
Sports Camp Instructor/Official (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, augusztus 29.
A typical day of work consist of supervising and directing kids ages 6-12 in different sports and also communicating to parent, kids, and other sports camp directors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with the children.
After School Child care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, július 29.
I earned my CPR and First aid certifications while working with YMCA. I worked well with my co-workers, no problems there what so ever. Hardest part of my job was probably sitting for hours on end when we had to participate in classes that had to be done when working with children, it was difficult on me because I was 7 months pregnant at the time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prodective and fun with small and big families club.
Program Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, május 14.
The Ymca can be a really nice environment for the family it has lot's of clubs for the whole family it also provides before and after school program for families. Co-workers can be some harsh it all depends on the staff.
Pro érvek
After school care, provide lunches for the school and snack, good summer camp
Kontra érvek
Needs to be more organized, more hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Good environment..high stress
Healthy Living Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, május 5.
The Y is a non-profit organization. I was involved in day-to-day activities (i.e.teaching classes, organizing schedules, hiring, firing, payroll, raising money, helping with the 5K Turkey Trot, budgeting, meeting with various committees, running the Healthy Living Center). It was fast paced and a 24-hour, 7 day a week commitment.
Pro érvek
Loved my staff and engaging with the members, Flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
Demanding and reactive on a daily basis
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
i want to work at this job.
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, április 12.
I love this job alot.I want to get paid. I very love this job alot. I like this job so I can get paid when I work hard. Pike's Peak Region.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work unless you are in managment
Healthy Living Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2016, április 12.
When starting we as directors are told to spend time training new employees and investing in them to make sure they are happy. As a Director you are given and office and left alone. Their is no guidelines or projected dates for programing or overall duties.
I do however love what the Y stands for or else I wouldn't have stayed as long as I did. Very big when helping out the community and people in need.
Pro érvek
feeling of helping others, greatest feeling alive. Very busy center
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van