● Talk with parents and coworkers about the progress of the children in our care.
● Being able to explain things in terms that young children can understand.
● Cleaning all the toys, counters, computer, walkie talkies, vacuum the three rooms, and clean
anything that comes into human touch regularly, a few times a day, everyday.
● Weekly, for the tween nights, I go over the required paperwork and vouchers with the new parents
and children, that allow the children to be in our care and file it.
● Have good judgment to be able to respond to emergencies or difficult situations.