YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

90 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 343 értékelés megtekintése
Decent place to work
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 21.
There is flexibility in scheduling which is good if you have other commitments outside of work. Pay is on the lower side of average. You also get a gym membership at a free or reduced price which is a nice benefit if you will use it.
Good for my soul.
Childcare Attendant in Learn and Play (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 18.
Working with children warms my heart. There is a wonderful energy in the classroom. I am definitely not there for the pay which is minimum wage even after a year from what I understand. I enjoy making a difference in the lives of children which keeps me motivated.
Great first job
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 4.
The YMCA Lifeguard position is an excellent first job and gives you insight into how a workplace functions without overwhelming you. The people and community are great, and I highly recommend working here. You feel as though you are part of a team and have people to support you no matter what. The boss is understanding and very kind, pushing everyone to be their best and strive for greatness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job with kids before and after school and during the summer.
Day camp Site Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, október 30.
It's a fun place to work if you love working with kids. Sometimes the management is not good at communicating. Site directors have the ability to share their ideas for themes if the month.
Working with the kids
Kontra érvek
Having to move the kids to different areas with short notice.
childcare worker
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, október 8.
● Talk with parents and coworkers about the progress of the children in our care.
● Being able to explain things in terms that young children can understand.
● Cleaning all the toys, counters, computer, walkie talkies, vacuum the three rooms, and clean
anything that comes into human touch regularly, a few times a day, everyday.
● Weekly, for the tween nights, I go over the required paperwork and vouchers with the new parents
and children, that allow the children to be in our care and file it.
● Have good judgment to be able to respond to emergencies or difficult situations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun working environment
Membership Service Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 26.
I really enjoyed getting to know the people that would come in everyday to work out. My co workers were very welcoming when I first started working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good start to the real world with this job. very easy going helps you a lot with what you need to get done to keep working.
Lifeguarding (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 16.
very professional work environment. good management except at the pool i worked at. assistant managers haven't been great but all around good job to have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes fast paced but fun
Child watch staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 13.
It was a good job. Most of the people were very friendly and welcoming. It was really fun to play with and get to know the kids. Sometimes gets hectic when it is really busy.
Fun Workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 6.
I worked 20 to 25hr very flexible with scheduling. I learned customer relations as well as First Aid and CPR. The management was good until our aquatics director left. The culture was good until our seasoned lifeguards left. The hardest part of the job was the in-services and the most enjoyable part was interacting with your co-workers.
Free membership
Unstable managment
challenging
Facilities Technician II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 30.
working for the Y was challenging and taught me a lot. I had to relocate to Canon City Colorado temporarily to help with family and didn't know how long I would be out of town.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked and under paid
Pikes Peak Region Membership Services Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 15.
Never knew what was going on. The job duties constantly changed And there was too much office gossip and confusion. Turn over was high and rules were always Changing.
Worst place to work!
Facilities Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 14.
Expect no life ! Expect to work 60 plus hours a week . Yeah the 40 k a year sounds good from the start till you do the math and see that it comes out to just above min wage. Yeah get a free gym membership but plan to be bothered while working out . Also you are on call 24/7 365 days a year . Even when your on vacation out of the state they will call you and expect you to do some thing even if you are thousands of miles away . At least at the location I was at if you were a man you were treated terrible. Talking about politics on the gym follow and in meets
. I would run away when you still can ! The stress level is insane , so bad that it was causing me to drink when I would get off work.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work culture. Long Hours. Decent Pay. High Expectations.
Healthy Living Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 31.
YMCA of the Pikes Peak region are much more for profit clubs as opposed to non-profit YMCA's. High Stress Culture in all departments. In my tenure there of 10 months, among others, 4 full time Healthy Living Directors either quit, or were fired. Keep this in mind when looking for a career.
People don't last long in this high stress culture. Prepare for a lot of sleepless nights if you're interested.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca is a great place to start your career as a personal trainer.
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 31.
Since the YMCA is a non profit organization, trainers don’t receive commission like any other big box gym. The culture and management is awesome here though and everyone is always willing to help and give you opportunities to advance your career, education, or connections. The only down part for you working here is the salary. You can make a lot more money at a different gym but the commodity or friendships you make here at the Y are so rare compared to these other places. I really do love it here just wish I wA paid a little bit more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
not good
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 20.
Everything is always changing there because you get a new aquatics director like every six months who brings a whole new set of rules and pressures. too stressful to get paid minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No opportunity for job advancement
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 19.
No opportunity for job advancement, too competitive; you are constantly fighting others to get clients to maintain your PT status, and you don't get any benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for flexible hours!
7th grade initiative program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 8.
My supervisor at Downtown YMCA for 7th Grade Initiative was awesome. I also worked 10 years part-time at the Briargate YMCA and met many great co-workers!
Free work-outs.
Pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for resumes not for long term
Youth Activity Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, június 22.
If you work in the child care area you will never be appreciated. My boss told us she was sorry that we were so under appreciated and underpaid for all our qualifications when we have the most training in the entire YMCA's including all the training that everyone else has that get paid more.
Free membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Changing sites once in a while
YMCA After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, május 23.
Every one I worked with the last few months have been great. I was at sevral different sites with them. One time I was asked if I could work at one of the other elementary school for the next day and I said I would.
helping other schools
the drives
Fun environment
Shift Lead/ Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809102019, május 17.
Cool place. Coworkers were fun and tolerable. Training sessions every weekwas great and taught everybody what the right thing to do in a situation. Hours were great too.
Hours, staff
shot breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van