Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Collierville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Collierville, TN7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 535 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been an employee of the Y for 2 years and I love it. The staff is wonderful, the members are the sweetest you will find and the management really cares about what is working and what needs to be tweaked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Y was amazing, I loved so much training and helping with the children's area. Diversity and culture are very much a part of this company and no two YMCA's are the same. They always act as a family both between customers and co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a lifeguard at the YMCA was a wonderful first time job. I learned so much about work ethics. I enjoyed earning my own money and having increased responsibility as time went on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to communicate with other people. I worked opening shifts from 7 am until 12. I loved working early shifts. I learned that it is important to always keep a smile on your face because a child or a parent could be having a bad day so it's your job to show a little love.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for this company. It was very professional and it gave me the skills I needed to raise my experience level in the childcare work field. Employees and programs were flexible. Everyone is respectful and if you don't know how to handle a situation if you're new to childcare, there is always someone to help and teach you the proper way to do things. I would continue to work at the exact location if I could, but I have relocated and I would love to find another great Y-Care program where I am currently.
Pro érvek
Good schedule for a student if you plan classes/homework time around it. Great part-time job.
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of hours, wouldn't provide enough income for most people who are looking for a full-time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each and everyday I went to work, I loved it. The management was full of people I could look up to, and respect very well. I love working with the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working in a clean, safe environment. Staff was very intune to the safety of their clients. I worked in childcare; my manager and the staff were very capable, hands on and cared about their staff and their children and parents.. We are required to take courses to keep up with child safety, DHS rules and safety, CPR, child abuse, etc. My coworkers were very capable, kept each day different and fun for the children with activities, arts, healthy food, and physical fitness.
Pro érvek
Enjoyable staff and happy environment, hard workers
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, not enough fulltime positions