Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Clemmons, NC

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 710 értékelés megtekintése
ymca
picking up kids at two locations for after school program. worked as a consular with the kids kindergarten thru 5th grade. with afterschool programs. it was a great atmosphere to work in. worked only 2 hours a day in the winter.summer camp tacking teens on field trips
free membership for the YMCA
buses are old no ac.
Great
I learned a lot from the ymca. this being my first job, i did not know what to expect. Great training, never felt too overwhelmed, great team staff. great all around place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
slower paced but fun work environment
Overall this job was fun. I just feel like we didn't get paid enough for what we were doing. I love working with the children, more than anything. That was the best part of the job was the children.
Ymca
I worked at the teen summer camp as a summer camp counselor. We would have different activities throughout the day with the teens and some weeks we would go on field trips. It was a laid back job but you were very active and interactive with the kids.
Active, Fun, Paid Field Trips
Part-Time, Low Pay
Fun working environment
This was a great, and fun working environment. Unfortunately this was a seasonal job for me and the pay is not enough for me to survive. This is a cool job, but in the position I was in, I was not making enough money.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fast Paced
No learning curve, definitely thrown right in, good job for a college student. Management is very understanding and willing to work with you. Would recommend to a friend.
Fun workplace
I only worked two days a week as a volunteer serving as a volleyball coach for young children. The time that I spend at the YMCA was enjoyable and the people I worked with were very nice.
Camp Counselor
This was a cool job to work with kids and understand how to take care of them and their needs. I learned many things and loved the easy going environment.
Cool Job
lots of screaming
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment committed to company mission.
The YMCA is an exemplary model of quality customer service. In addition to setting high operational standards, the Y also expects employees to genuinely engage with customers. Staff members learn to exercise communication skills, thereby building relationships and gaining exposure to multiple personality types.
Overall what I expected
My employment at the YMCA was temporary while I was studying at college. Overall, I enjoyed my job, which included: communicating with members, training, scheduling, motivating, etc. The hardest part of the hob, for me, was making a schedule that didn't interrupt my studies. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the results of members that I personally worked with, and helped achieve their goals.
Free gym membership
Long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and safe workplace enviroment
Provide a fun safe environment for the children while parents are using the facility. I learned a great deal of patience while working with children. I also learned new ways of communicating with the children and getting them involved. Management and co-workers are awesome, fun people to be around. We are more like a huge family. The hardest part is finding ways to calm children down that are upset that mom and dad are not around. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the children.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stressful place to work with little appreciation.
You can have a large workload and little time to complete your work with pride. I personally take pride in my work, you can not do this at the YMCA.
My immedate supervisor
Low wages
productive
It was cool I worked with little kids every day we did interesting things I taught these kids safety moves and other various thing that I used to carry on my future
everything was good
Kontra érvek
that service wasnt all that great
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day is awesome there. I have learned a lot of English. The management is great. My co-workers are great people. Well, There is not hardest part when you take any challenge just that for my case I would like to have a full time but that doesn't mean that they don't help me out. By the way they have helped me out a loooot!!!! They Give me summer camp and after school free for my daughter and that is something that I'm always gonna be pretty grateful.
Kontra érvek
breaks, lunch, when you are sick the help you.
Friendly Work Environment
Management is awesome and work well with your school schedule and are very understanding if you have a family emergency
free membership
Kontra érvek
no insurance due to part time
Productive, exciting, good enviroment
I enjoyed working with children of all ages. My co-workers and supervisor were pleasant to be around. Learned about different ways to be supportive and patient with children.
Free membership to the Y
Health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace and good staff
Able to work with fellow co-workers. Learned how to handle chemicals at the pool. Managers are great to work with.
Good hours, excellent staff
Kontra érvek
No benefits, better communication to members.
Program Director
Program development and coordination, staff supervision, budgeting, marketing, public relations, budget management and fundraising.
Branch Coordination
Program development, marketing, staff management, budgeting, fundraising, public relations and event planning.
Awesome Environment!
If you want to work with the community and give positivity, the Y (YMCA) is for you. I enjoy walking through doors holding doors, shaking hands, smiles, and talks that happen daily at the Y. With my position I worked with mostly children with child care ( after school programs) and with adults by giving friendly greetings and officiating sports. I have learned many things from working at the Y including time management, program development, officiating, and creativity.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like kids and disorganized environment
Disorganized environment. Paid too little for what you had to deal with.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés