Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Clearwater, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very easy. After about two weeks you will get the hang of it. All you do is answer the phone and you give good customer service to the guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for this company. Loved working with kids. Their training is well organized and their systems are very established and easy to follow and maintain.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ymca gives you an experience you won’t get anywhere else, I loved working for the YMCA and would recommend it to anyone ! The kids and people are fun to work with while getting stuff done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the students in the program to the staff I worked with, it was an amazing experience. I was happy to come to work and see the children having fun.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like working with children and need a good summer job, this would be an ideal location. After working at the Y for years I would say that it was an okay job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive culture, great mission, fantastic management! Plentiful opportunities to serve your community, whether in your role as an employee or as an active volunteer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stingy with compensation and then questions why employees want to leave. No room for advancement unless you want to go through hoops only to get little reward.
Relaxed, nationwide, community focus
Pay rate, dead end
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, nice friendly people, staff and members. Would work for them again and recommend others to do so as well. Cant remember a bad day there.
Wonderful People
Kontra érvek
Pay could be a little higher
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a place that was a good place to work if you were just starting out to look for a job working in childcare. And the reason for that was because the lack of funding for the program at that time.
Kontra érvek
Lack of funding for the program
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mostly nice people to work with. Personal Train & coaching, maintaining clean enviorment for all. I've learned how to sell products & promotions very well & I've learned how to commuinicate well with a wide set of personalities. Management is decent. Culture is based on healthy living for mind body & spirit. The hardest part about the job is communicating with staff. Most enjoyable part is when you know you've helped a member succeed in a goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good, friendly, interesting, excellent coworkers, family friendly, wellness and pool for employees, discounted programs,......................................
Flexible schedule
Resources
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally was only a volunteer so I can’t talk about pay or vacations but it was nice. After almost a year I find it boring and get eager about leaving because it’s that boring to me.
Sometimes fun
Messy, and Gross plus annoying
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca is an amazing place to work. The kids are the best part. The salary is horrible but i don’t complain as much because I love working with kids.
Flexible hours
Salary, Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great programs for the community, whether they are a Y member or not! Good management and supportive culture that encourages personal and professional growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good starting place for people interested in child care but it is very hard to move up career wise. This is because positions are not available some tend to stay in their positions for 10 years+. There has been a lot of staff shortages at many places which as made it a stressful environment to work in. There are more problems but to specific places like some managers have a lack of direction, others are called to cover other sites etc.
Child care experience
low pay, underappreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved and enjoyed working with kids, it has its pros and cons just like every job I just wish I got more hours and had benefits the salary was unfair I thought maybe I should be paid more. But the kids are great and my boss was excellent,
kids, management
Kontra érvek
not enough pay, not enough hours, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for almost 5 years. Upper management only cares about themselves and not their employees. Communication is horrible and they do not care at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt working environment the staff is awesome and the children are amazing its a great job anyone would be happy to work here
Fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y encourages teamwork, training and cooperation to accomplice their goals. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys working with young folks to help them grow and mature.
fun
Kontra érvek
low pay low career potentila
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned time management. Hardest part of the job is the compensation. I enjoy the day to day office work and the people I work with. I enjoy the benefits and how busy I stay.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is very community based. We, as employees, did whatever we could to help better our surrounding community. Whether is be donating our own money, hosting events, or free swim lessons, we did whatever we could to help.
fun, nice people