Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Claryville, NY

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 695 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
Absolutely amazing support by staff and your supervisors. Great work atmosphere. Hardest part was the fact that sometimes situations happen with kids that you don’t expect. The great part about that also is that you were trained for it. You can handle it and you and set camper/peer will get through it.
Great Job!
Great place to work for! Enjoyed the environment and staff. All staff are welcoming and eager to help you become adjusted to the job/facility. Management are flexible and understanding.
Fun in the woods
A great work enviornment. People are wonderful. Fun for employees and customers Always busy but never dull. People year round from schools all over the area,Then in the summer, kids from all over world! Everyday is different!
A Great Summer Experience
I took this job for the summer because I was in college at the time, and I found I loved it. I met people I would have never met, made lasting friendships, and I found it to be fulfilling experience. Overall it was a great learning experience for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fantastic work place.
I absolutely loved working there and it was very rewarding, but definitely strenuous at times. The management at times presented with difficulties but in the end, we all had a common goal to achieve and worked hard to achieve it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Loved working here.
I absolutely loved working at Frost Valley YMCA. It was like being part of a really big family. Above average pay and benefits. I have since relocated to another state but will always have great memories and lifelong friendships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found the YMCA to be a supportive and professional work environment. They truly live up to their organization’s mission statement. I would recommend working for the YMCA to anyone who cares about making a positive impact on the community.
Productive and value centered
Our Mission: Frost Valley YMCA is a values-driven organization that fosters youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility through outdoor educational and recreational programs for all.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter job for anyone
I have been here for year and the fun really does not end after that experience is over. Being a counselor is an amazing experience and you learn a lot about yourself there
Great fun environment
Best way to spend a summer by becoming a camp counselor where you get to learn many new skills and meet so many different people from all around the world. Is a truly rewarding job to have when you get to help kids everyday and become their role model.
Loving Fun Working community
A typical day at work would be waking up in the morning, waking the campers up and helping them get ready for the day. I would then send and supervise campers for their daily activities until its time for bed. I've learned patience, care, teamwork, not being judgemental, and other amazing qualities.
Free lunches
short breaks
Frost Valley Camp Photographer
I thoroughly enjoyed my entire work experience at Frost Valley the summer of 2016! Sometimes when job reviews are this sappy I personally tend to feel like they are fake... LET ME ASSURE YOU, this one is not! The marketing staff is super helpful, knowledgeable and all around good people.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place, fun work, lousy benefits
We lived on site and the job was fun and rewarding to perform, but we worked a lot, got paid very little per diem, and there was little direct room for advancement
Pro érvek
free food and a place to stay
Kontra érvek
unstable, never knew if you had a job next season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love working here, staff is friendly and helpful, people come from a a variety of backgrounds. There is a lot of opportunity to learn from seasoned staff
Productive work place
Good place to work if you love outdoors and adventures. Friendly staff and management, like a family. I would Recommend working at frost valley ymca. Fun work place and never dull days. Pay is good and even has lunch, breakfast, and dinner provided as well as dessert.
1,0
horrible
if you're a cabin counsellor you get paid horribly i was working pretty much 24/7 and was making 500 every 2 weeks which was so little. you are basically working on the clock 24/7. the only time you get off is when you are sleeping but even then you must be there for your campers inc ase of emergency. we got one period off a day which was only 45 minutes.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you lack structure
Coming into this facility from an enterprise background was a massive culture shock. Everything is run very sloppy and disorganized. It is a beautiful place to work if you enjoy the woods like I do. But there were very out of place priorities at work here.
Wonderful place to work.
Loved my job but budgetary constraints caused me to leave. Management was terrific to me and I interacted very well with all staff and guests. The hardest part of the job was developing long term relationships with other YMCA;'s and corporations in the time frame they gave me. I think they underestimated how long a lead time was needed to find and book new organizational clients. I would recommend this company to anyone who can benefit from a beautiful natural setting, and quality programming for them or their associates.
Beautiful location, excellent staff
Kontra érvek
Needed more time to book guests
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place to work to gain lifelong skills.
Everything about working at Frost Valley YMCA is absolutely wonderful. As an employee, you are so supported, encouraged to expand your comfort zone, and taught life long skills.
Pro érvek
Room and board, lifelong friends.
Productive and fun
Excellent place to work
I would go back any day

workplace culture was optimal

hardest part: to me, it was fun and challenging, not hard

enjoyable: the personal growth, and of course, the kids

management: could not be any better, supportive, and inspiring
Always fun and exciting
I worked two of Barrett's auctions. The work environment was always fun and interesting and the professional, full-time staff was always friendly and helpful.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés