Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chula Vista, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Chula Vista, CA33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 070 értékelés megtekintése
Friendly Environment
I had days where it’s very friendly mostly because I get to teach and bound with a lot of the kids with different activities that make them feel at home and happy to be in the program
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working environment.
The YMCA allowed me to be able to communicate better, provide a plan for practices, camps and sessions. Great co workers as well as management.
Great place to work in.
Unfortunately, I only worked at YMCA for a year since I was going to start full-time school at a different City. YMCA is a great company to work if you are a student. The employers are supportive, welcoming, and understanding. They are professional and efficient. I highly recommend this place to work in. I learned so much in the training and enjoyed the staff fellowship.
Primary school age culture
It was fun and rewarding watching the students develop motor skills over the years and build a relationship with them and their parents.
Loved to Work here
Definitely recommend for anyone looking to work with kids and gaining excellent customer service skills and interpersonal relationship skills. Hours are great and consistent.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic and fun workplace.
You will need lots of energy and motivation to work here. You need to be high tempo at all times and make sure you keep all students engaged at all times.
Got to help out kids
I was a babysitter for special kids. It was fun met a lot of interesting kids.
Part-time Employment
This position allows me to express my creative talents and deliver effective and enjoyable workouts to the members and participants of the South Bay YMCA family. I have established positive relationships with both members and co-workers. Instructing at the YMCA is an enjoyable and stress-free environment for me.
Discounted membership.
Kontra érvek
Not being able to pick up more hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace entertaining and supervising after school program.
Myself and another coworker would effectively run and manage an after school grades first through sixth. Activities included arts and crafts and recreational play. The program ran for approximately two hours every school day and three hours on minimum days. It was two staff to about 45-50 students.

I really enjoyed working with kids. I believe it was a good experience for me. Though it was challenging at first to be in charge and entertain so many kids, I adjusted quickly and well. I learned how to be patient, nurturing, fun-loving, encouraging, a good example, and responsible.
Pro érvek
holidays and weekends off, hourly pay
short hours
Fun place to work
Working here was good, I just had school and kids. Ad it was hard for the scheduling to work
work with kids
Great job for students
I worked for the YMCA for 3 years. Despite many attempts for advancement I maintained the same position.
Pro érvek
Hours work well for students
Kontra érvek
Management, job security, advancement, and pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to grow as an individual and care for children.
Working for South Bay YMCA was one of the greatest experiences I've ever encountered. I worked with various groups of children as an after school Youth Leader. I learned how patient I was and how important it was to have not only in my work environment but in my everyday life. Not only was I able to teach these children and help shape their lives in a positive manor, they did the same for me. The hardest part of the job was working with children that had learning disabilities because I've never been taught how to work with that situation. But that was also the best part of the job, because it was truly special to see the difference in their growth and knowing that I had so much to do with it. My co-workers and I each had different groups of children but at the end of the day we couldn't have done such an amazing job if we didn't work well as a team. I also planned and coordinated events for Holidays and fundraisers. Working for the YMCA has been a blessing and I learned something new everyday from each student and co-worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
well organized, manage sport related activites
well manage an organized while controlling sport games and activites
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés