YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

225 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 930 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly learning the latest trends in fitness.
Youth Fitness Director/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 14.
I have worked at five branches, and worked in various environments with youth and athletes. As a corporate trainer for an environment with Belk employees. I can say I have seen different aspects of fitness, and trends that have passed on and stayed. I have trained groups to individuals and also special populations. I enjoy what I do, and like to see people progress towards any health or fitness goal that they have!
Pros and Cons
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 12.
This job was officially an eye opener for me. To thick about other people and to care about someone more than myself. It taught me safety and the protection of others.
A great place to start!
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor and Onboarding Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 17.
I’ve been working for the Y for over 6+ years now. I have grown a lot since being there and am very grateful for it to have been my first place of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly environment with a great workplace culture
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 16.
The location feels very private and you usually don't have to worry about parking depending on what events might be going on at the time. Very nice staff, and facilities are very well maintained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Child and Youth Program Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 8.
the YMCA has more opportunities for not only adults but children and i love how the YMCA has a mission statement.
the YMCA has everything a person could look for in a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job and building experience
Administrative Program Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 3.
Working for the YMCA is a great way to learn what being in the workforce is like. Excellent way to build those skills that you begin to develop, very hard to go from part time to full time positions.
Fun Children
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 21.
Fun place to work great kids, I would highly recommend pay rate is just so horrible below minimum wage to work for 12 hours a day. The culture is great as well highly recommend
Productive and fun workplace
Camp Counselor/Childwatch (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 20.
During the summer I'm a camp counselor for preschool-aged children. Each week there would be a new theme for the children to attend. During the school year, I work with toddlers at their Childwatch program.
Ymca
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 16.
I really enjoy teaching fitness classes at the YMCA. The work environment is positive. The why helps ensure you stay updated on CPR First Aid training and always send out notifications on additional fitness training
I loved the YMCA
After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, október 18.
The ymca is an amazing job to work for. Although they don’t pay much, they treat their employees very well and make sure that everyone is taken care of in all aspects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace to build relationship with the kids, parents, and co-workers.
Childwatch Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 27.
Need to be able to work in chaos. The kids can become a lot, especially on weekends. Overall, a fun place to work with nice parents, kids, co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work at
YMCA swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 12.
It's very nice. diverse place to work at. Nice people and coworkers, there is always someone that can help you which is very nice. It is a nice work area where you can meet new people both working there and people that are members there.
camp councilor
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 6.
i think i neeed something else to be interested in and it didnt work out well there at all i needed a lot of help understanding what to do and how to do.
free lunch
shortbreaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is great as a starting job.
Administrative Program Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 13.
I loved working at the YMCA, but not an organization that one can move up in. The culture of the leadership and supervisors is not as genuine and honest as I would’ve liked.
fun workplace
Children's Center Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 5.
Great co-workers great supervisors I definitely would work there again. I am trying to work there again. I am putting in another application to work in the childrens center. i really enjoyed my job.
great co-workers and supervisors
love the YMCA
Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 29.
The YMCA is such a great place to work at. Family friendly and everyone is super nice. Lots of training and they really care to see everyone do well here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, great coworkers, lack organization from management.
First Grade Afterschool Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 22.
At the YMCA I enjoyed those who I worked with and the job itself. The management had multiple moments of lack of organization. Often times blaming employees for mistakes that were not theirs.
Coworkers
Great Temporary Job
Site Lead, Afterschool/Summer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, július 16.
I love working with the kids as well as my coworkers. Still, i feel as though we are often underpaid for the child care we provide.There was also a lot of favoritism of managers for site and hours.
Love the kids
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Kids Ref/Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, június 26.
Enjoyed my time there.
Can't complain about anything. Was one of my first jobs back in high school. The skills I learned there will last me a lifetime.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok if you like glass ceiling
MIS Network Administrator/Field Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, június 26.
having worked for over 20 yrs with this organization i learned they are not all they pretend to be. The YMCA Of Greater Charlotte could care less about it's employees and more about raising money from individuals and companies that build prisions and keep people of color from advancement. sad statement from a company that uses Christ in it's mission statement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van