YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
240 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 984 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve enjoyed working for the YMCA through the entirety of college. They don’t ask for much, the job is fun, and it’s easy. My co-workers have all been friendly and I’ve enjoyed conversing with many of the members, as it makes the shift fly by.
Pro érvek
Easy, meet people, fitness environment
Low pay, slow-paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
El ambiente de trabajo es excelente, de trato amable, cordial y de respeto, sin discriminacion por cultura, raza o idioma. Gran carisma, entusiasmo y empatia.El cuidar a otros te incrementa el sentido de responsabilidad. Tu trabajo siempre es respetado y considerado muy importante sin importar el rango. Te dan entrenamiento anual para mejor rendimiento y experiencia.
Pro érvek
Afiliacion al uso de instalaciones YMCA, guarderia para tus ninos
salario bajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the YMCA was a lot of fun! i worked there for about a year as a camp counselor and children’s fitness instructor. i loved my coworkers and the management was really good. very flexible hours!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at YMCA is it's a average place to work. Not enough of diversity.Pay & benefitsThey are okOverallMy experience working at YMCA ,it was very interesting and there was no room to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to have a service mindset if you work for the YMCA. As a Christian, the Spiritual benefits of serving others in the community far outweigh the material/tangible benefits of pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff was so kind and I made a lot of friends through working here. The energy was great everyday and we motivated each other. Especially working with kids, the energy of the environment was important. I enjoyed this job very much and I am fortunate that I was able to work for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were horrible, and everybody was a mess. They never were organized and I felt Like they didn’t care about no one except the theirselves .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed getting to be around children while doing activities for summer camp and Afterschool. I learned more about maintaining control and discipline with children. The hardest part was motivating the kids to do certain activities, as well as keeping some of them under control. It was enjoyable getting to interact with the kids and watch them have fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though dealing with elementary to middle school students can be a hassle the most enjoyable part of that is connecting with young kids developing a friendship and playing games with them. The kids I work with most are 4th ad 5th grade and they always enjoy when I play football or basketball with them and make sure everyone is having fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although, i feel that the management was not the best being able able to work with kids was my favorite part about working at the YMCA. I also loved the family-like atmosphere of the facility. There wasn't a day where i didn't run into a friendly smiling face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job taught me a lot about myself and the responsibilities of handling children. Children are very hard to manage because they are so rambunctious but if you gain their respect they will listen to you
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere was very good. The ability to work with others and still learn how we all individually do things. Helping kids and parents with whatever they need help with.
Good atmosphere
Unorganized and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at the YMCA was truly enriching. From spending time with the children, to building relationships with my coworkers, my time working at the Y truly was enjoyable. I felt as though I was some sort of role model for the campers, as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review about the YMCA is as a first job it is very fun and awesome to be around kids , overall experience was great but unfortunately I couldn’t handle school and working at that moment for personal reasons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its was a great experience work with kids and interacting with other counselors. It also helped me understand what kids like to do and don't like. Overall it was a learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was at first slightly nervous to start working there, but that was instantly changed as I got to know my coworkers there. The YMCA is a great place to work and I would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at five branches, and worked in various environments with youth and athletes. As a corporate trainer for an environment with Belk employees. I can say I have seen different aspects of fitness, and trends that have passed on and stayed. I have trained groups to individuals and also special populations. I enjoy what I do, and like to see people progress towards any health or fitness goal that they have!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was officially an eye opener for me. To thick about other people and to care about someone more than myself. It taught me safety and the protection of others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been working for the Y for over 6+ years now. I have grown a lot since being there and am very grateful for it to have been my first place of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location feels very private and you usually don't have to worry about parking depending on what events might be going on at the time. Very nice staff, and facilities are very well maintained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the YMCA has more opportunities for not only adults but children and i love how the YMCA has a mission statement. the YMCA has everything a person could look for in a job.