Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

233 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 680 értékelés megtekintése
Clean, organized workplace
I enjoyed getting to be around children while doing activities for summer camp and Afterschool. I learned more about maintaining control and discipline with children. The hardest part was motivating the kids to do certain activities, as well as keeping some of them under control. It was enjoyable getting to interact with the kids and watch them have fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
most enjoyable part of work
Even though dealing with elementary to middle school students can be a hassle the most enjoyable part of that is connecting with young kids developing a friendship and playing games with them. The kids I work with most are 4th ad 5th grade and they always enjoy when I play football or basketball with them and make sure everyone is having fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The welcoming friendly atmosphere.
Although, i feel that the management was not the best being able able to work with kids was my favorite part about working at the YMCA. I also loved the family-like atmosphere of the facility. There wasn't a day where i didn't run into a friendly smiling face.
Very nice job
This job taught me a lot about myself and the responsibilities of handling children. Children are very hard to manage because they are so rambunctious but if you gain their respect they will listen to you
Team work
The atmosphere was very good. The ability to work with others and still learn how we all individually do things. Helping kids and parents with whatever they need help with.
Pro érvek
Good atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Unorganized and pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great over all experience
My experience at the YMCA was truly enriching. From spending time with the children, to building relationships with my coworkers, my time working at the Y truly was enjoyable. I felt as though I was some sort of role model for the campers, as well.
Team work
My review about the YMCA is as a first job it is very fun and awesome to be around kids , overall experience was great but unfortunately I couldn’t handle school and working at that moment for personal reasons
It was my second job
Its was a great experience work with kids and interacting with other counselors. It also helped me understand what kids like to do and don't like. Overall it was a learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to have fun with kids and get to know coworkers
I was at first slightly nervous to start working there, but that was instantly changed as I got to know my coworkers there. The YMCA is a great place to work and I would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly learning the latest trends in fitness.
I have worked at five branches, and worked in various environments with youth and athletes. As a corporate trainer for an environment with Belk employees. I can say I have seen different aspects of fitness, and trends that have passed on and stayed. I have trained groups to individuals and also special populations. I enjoy what I do, and like to see people progress towards any health or fitness goal that they have!
Pros and Cons
This job was officially an eye opener for me. To thick about other people and to care about someone more than myself. It taught me safety and the protection of others.
A great place to start!
I’ve been working for the Y for over 6+ years now. I have grown a lot since being there and am very grateful for it to have been my first place of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly environment with a great workplace culture
The location feels very private and you usually don't have to worry about parking depending on what events might be going on at the time. Very nice staff, and facilities are very well maintained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
the YMCA has more opportunities for not only adults but children and i love how the YMCA has a mission statement.
the YMCA has everything a person could look for in a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job and building experience
Working for the YMCA is a great way to learn what being in the workforce is like. Excellent way to build those skills that you begin to develop, very hard to go from part time to full time positions.
Fun Children
Fun place to work great kids, I would highly recommend pay rate is just so horrible below minimum wage to work for 12 hours a day. The culture is great as well highly recommend
Productive and fun workplace
During the summer I'm a camp counselor for preschool-aged children. Each week there would be a new theme for the children to attend. During the school year, I work with toddlers at their Childwatch program.
Ymca
I really enjoy teaching fitness classes at the YMCA. The work environment is positive. The why helps ensure you stay updated on CPR First Aid training and always send out notifications on additional fitness training
I loved the YMCA
The ymca is an amazing job to work for. Although they don’t pay much, they treat their employees very well and make sure that everyone is taken care of in all aspects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace to build relationship with the kids, parents, and co-workers.
Need to be able to work in chaos. The kids can become a lot, especially on weekends. Overall, a fun place to work with nice parents, kids, co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work at
It's very nice. diverse place to work at. Nice people and coworkers, there is always someone that can help you which is very nice. It is a nice work area where you can meet new people both working there and people that are members there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés