Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Casper, WY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Casper, WY13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will say this once my only struggle with this job was that there were a few huge trainings that I couldn't complete because I was working two jobs and a full time student. I loved the people and the environment!
Amazing environment
Kontra érvek
Large Trainings with not enough time to do them
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at the YMCA I learned a lot about the care of children and how to better their education to help them become the best that these kids could be. The staff is kind and caring, even the directors. A good place to start a child care career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with kids, we had a lot of freedom when it came to planning activities but the pay was just difficult to work with on top of being a part-time job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with the after school and summer programs. I LOVED working with the kids! They were often times the highlight of my day. I highly recommend working with youth. However, I do not recommend working at the Casper Family YMCA. The management is terrible. If there is a problem, they will side with the customer and not even hesitate to throw their employees under the bus. The pay isn't very good either. All in all, I personally do not recommend seeking employment here.
Discount on membership
Pay, Management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior staff are very unprofessional and talk behind employees backs. No benefits for full time employees. Company does not provide any real tools or training for staff. They constantly changing policies and procedures to benefit the company and not the employee
Pro érvek
Met lots of great people
Kontra érvek
Long hours and very poor pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staffing command is difficult and the higher ups do absolutely nothing until an event with the public comes up. Day to day work is fun and easy though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work, friendly co-workers, fair supervisors. Good introduction to costumer service. Company itself is wonderful and fun to work for. Overall good company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in Child care which is one of the hardest jobs to work in. However it was definitely a very rewarding job at the end of the day. You have to solve all the worlds problems from being bullied to some one just not wanting to be another's friend. The hardest part is to let yesterday be yesterday and today being a whole new day because you will have to tell the kids the same thing over and over and over again until they get it. The most enjoyable is when you can teach them something new that they never thought they could do, the look on their face when they hit the "ah ha moment" is priceless.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a normal day the first thing I do is count the register and the bank bag. After doing that I check the "Front Desk Notes" and review anything new that is put in from my new shift. Once I have finished that I clean and help the members as needed or register anyone for sports or new memberships.
Pro érvek
Getting to know all the members.
Kontra érvek
Could have better communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job and place to work. I love the chemistry of our staff and the relationships we have made from the minimum wage employee to the CEO.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The CEO of Casper Family YMCA is great. I love this job and the company overall. It is fun, challenging, but worth every second.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working here honestlyit was alot for a high school senor and just enjoyed it i learned alot about management skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people at the ymca, very friendly. Sometimes hard to deal with customers but that comes and goes of course. Overall a great place to work...
friendly staff
wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés