Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cambridge, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
3 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a gymnast here when I was younger and then a coach. Overall, I had a good experience and am glad I chose this gym to start my gymnastics career. During the time I put in at this gym, I learned determination, dedication, and leadership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The executive director does so many illegal things such as cutting hours/pay randomly. Constant talking down to his employees and is rarely there to ensure things run smoothly. Has no respect for members or employees and treats it as more of a country club instead of a place to bring families and people together. The Cambridge, Ohio YMCA is the worst YMCA i have ever seen leadership wise.
Pro érvek
The members you get to know
Kontra érvek
Everything from pay up to leadership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My days at work was always great learned not to let nobody get me and just focus on my work and put the job first that was not hard at all. The management is very kind along with co-workers. The hardest part of my job was when of the other summer youth girls kept giving me a hard time when I just tried to help and do my job when asked by the supervisor to relay a message. Also enjoyed watching the children they was so much played pool and air hockey and even got the little babies laugh after their parents left that made my day to make all the children happy.
Pro érvek
Friendy guest, co-workers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.