Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Camarillo, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Camarillo, CA11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 749 értékelés megtekintése
Camp Counselor
Only worked there for one summer camp and had a blast. I was a group leader with two other coworkers in charge of about 10-20 kids a day, the are groups ranged from 4-10. We were in charge of their safety as well as making sure they were all having fun. We went on field trips to the beach and to the zoo. We also planned events and games constantly. My coworkers and I were trained properly on what to do and how to do things based on a child's experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to have summer job
Summer camp job is great in college. Hours are flexible and management was great. Must be able to work with kids. Stressful but rewarding due to leadership positions and collaboration.
Daily Workday
Work at the YMCA was very rewarding and always and to come up with new ideas to keep the kids busy and not bored. Staff was always fun and helpful to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Y. Both my lifeguard manager and yoga manager were really nice and helpful. Lifeguarding there was nice because it was a small area with lots of regulars as was the same for teaching the yoga classes. I developed some friendships out of my co-workers there.
Great Days Every Day
the management is really good and the coworkers are amazing. it was a great first job for me and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a first job, especially for high school and college students
Pro érvek
really laid back staff
Kontra érvek
can't think of any
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
YMCA Summer
It is a fun/ easy job if you enjoy working with kids. Also recommend for college students looking for a summer job. Sometimes you get to go in field-trips with the kids depending on your camp. You also get a free gym membership while employed through the Y.
Pro érvek
Free Gym membership
Kontra érvek
Pay
Nice pool
This company had a great staff and is a very healthy working environment! They have nice workout facilities with basketball courts and also a very nice swimming pool.
Productive and fun workplace
I have worked for the YMCA for over 6 years and I have loved every experience. It was by far one of th best jobs i have ever had and I would not change my experiences for anything.
Fun energetic place
Kids are kept busy during the week, after school care and school holiday and summer camp. Friendly outgoing staff. Kids look forward to coming to they.
3,0
free membership
fun place to work at however they don't give enough hours but you do get a free membership if you do work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing members and people to work with.
I coach super early mornings and afternoons, both adults and kids, team and private lessons. I have learned to work with a huge variance of athletics levels and personalities found amongst my students. My co-workers provide a great working environment. The hardest part of the job is the low level of pay. As a result of this, I decided years ago that I wasn't coaching for the money, I was doing it for the kids while I finished my degree.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés