YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Caldwell, ID

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 797 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
HEALTH & WELLBEING FLOOR STAFF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2019, június 19.
Great place to work. The people were friendly and a very collaborative atmosphere. There was lots of outside classes to take that were sometimes inconvenient. I would recommend working here mainly from the atmosphere being friendly and supportive, members and staff.
Relaxed and slow-paced environment
Janitor/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2019, április 15.
A typical work day here was washing and folding towels about 3 or 4 times in a work shift, going around an picking up the towels, cleaning the occasional dirty sports around the building, and helping out employees whenever they need assistance.
The CoWorkers are Awesome
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, december 25.
The management is aquatics isn't very good. They recently just changed it so its definitely improved but they need to work out the kinks. It's your coworkers that definitely make the job worth having. Other than that it's not terrific, great first job though.
Fun place to be
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, szeptember 5.
Even as an employee, I enjoyed being at the YMCA. My managers and coworkers were awesome, and I truly loved teaching kids how to swim. I would come into work and set up for my classes. I'd have like 4 half hour classes. Honestly, the parents can be difficult sometimes. I would've stayed at that job if I would've had more hours.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
My particular job had very few hours with it
Munkahelyi kultúra
could have a good environment
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, július 24.
it gets super busy and management doesn't acknowledge severe problems. the kids are sweet and the parents are awesome sadly staff members don't always follow rules and lack integrity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
it was relaxed
swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, június 2.
the hours were short sometimes not even complete hours were worked. the environment was okay. not the best. It would take a very long time to be contacted.
1,0
Teacher Assistant
Teacher Assistant for School Age Children (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, április 13.
• Responsible for providing high quality and developmentally appropriate experience for the children in the program
• Oversaw program curriculum and environment to meet the needs of the children and families in the program
• Responsible for setting up activities for the after school program, teen night, and High School Grad night events
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
fun
Floor Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, március 15.
I love to meet new people formdifferent cultures, ages groups, and diversity in general. I had been able to build strong relationships and abtained very goos trainning that will help me in the furture at other jobs.
free gym membership
pay not so good
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible experience with topmost management
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, február 24.
Most of the staff at the Y are amazing-they are genuine people who care about you, follow through with what they say, and are very trustworthy. However, the topmost manager at this facility will say one thing, smile, shake your hand, etc. then go in the exact opposite direction, and seems to only care about their image and success. I don't know how someone like that made it up the ranks of such a value driven organization, but it seems they care about business more than people. They personally denied my applications to move up in the organization, lied to me and made me feel worthless. I won't go into the Y anymore because of that manager.
Most staff are great!
Kontra érvek
Top director doesn't care, poor compensation
Fun place to work for.
Floor Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2017, szeptember 9.
I love working for the YMCA. The hours are flexible and the management is very supportive. I would recommend working at the YMCA if you are in school or need extra income.
free membership, great hours
Kontra érvek
Hard to advance, low pay, no health benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent starter job but hard to move up.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2017, augusztus 2.
The pay isn't so great, not bad if you're in high school. It can be kinda stressful when you have 200 kids not being watched by parents with only a few lifeguards.
Pro érvek
Off stand every hour, food discount.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stressful environment.
Fun Working Place
Childwatch (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2017, május 30.
Working at the YMCA is always fun. It is a fast and slow paced environment, but a very positive place to work. There are many encouraging staff members that are always there to help members and quests.
Positive workplace
little pay
juice place
Juice Palace (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2017, május 24.
This was my very first job I had when I was well had just turned 16. I warmed up to people and I had fun doing this job. I was the one behind the counter and did it all myself. The fun part was getting to know people and making friends and that was a few years ago and guess what? I am still friends with a lot of them. They really liked me. The hardest part would have to be when it got super busy and I was stressed out but kept a smile on my face.
Fun place to work
Child Care Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2016, október 19.
if you absolutely love working with kids then the YMCA is the place to be. The people here are friendly and they are flexible with modifying your work schedule if needed.
Pro érvek
free lunch, flexible schedule, laid back job
hourly wage
Wonderful place
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2016, május 11.
The YMCA was a wonderful place and they treated you really well. I enjoyed working for them. They are very caring and make sure there employees are doing well. I learned a lot here. It was my first job and they helped me learn how to have patience. This management was great and they always had a smile on there face.
great place to work
YMCA REVIEW
Youth Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2015, július 7.
The YMCA is a great place to work if you need something very flexible and need a few bucks on the side. A typical day at work is really good. The kids always keep it interesting and there is always something new to do. However, the staff need better communication skills and the leads need better listening skills.
flexibility
Kontra érvek
lead listening skills, communication skills
very productive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2014, február 8.
always something to keep busy. cleaning and coustmer servie skills
Very fun teenager job!
Head Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2014, február 1.
Life guarding is more rewarding then most jobs! I encourage all teenagers to be a lifeguard for their first job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, Idaho2013, június 21.
As a swim instructor, I learned to manage my time and keep order in my classes. I learned how to communicate with parents and keep them informed on the progress of my classes.
Pro érvek
Teaching children how to swim and seeing the joy on their face when they understood a new concept.
Kontra érvek
Unsteady hours was a con. Sometimes you would have 4 classes and sometimes only 1 class.
It was fun
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2013, január 28.
I love kids and I got so attached to them.
I had to do 40 hours Community Service for a school project.
After my hours were done my mom couldn't really afford to take me back and forth.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van