Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Caldwell, ID

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 776 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y has been a fabulous place to work! The management respects the employees and encourages growth & development at all levels. Pay is lower than the for-profit sector, but that is to be expected at a nonprofit organization. Most of us are not working there for the money, but for the sense of purpose our work gives us every day, and the impact we can make in our community. Not all positions provide schedule flexibility, but many do, which helps maintain a good work/life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at YMCA is finePay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at YMCA are goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at YMCA, I think there is noneManagementIn general, managers at YMCA are good peopleCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at YMCA is goodOverallMy experience working at YMCA was awesome
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is really a great place to work the only thing that I would recommend improving would be their pay they only start most people out at minimum wage to about $8.20 an hour which is definitely not enough to live off of whatsoever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are nice, but the pay is low. The children as always engaged and learning. This is a fast-paced environment. The childcare center uses Frog Street Curriculum and embraces the Conscious Discipline method of conflict management/teaching. Children are definitely the future, and it would be nice to have higher pay in this field.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good time filler job, okay place to work if you don't need any real benefits or very many hours. It is difficult to procure full time hours with the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The people were friendly and a very collaborative atmosphere. There was lots of outside classes to take that were sometimes inconvenient. I would recommend working here mainly from the atmosphere being friendly and supportive, members and staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day here was washing and folding towels about 3 or 4 times in a work shift, going around an picking up the towels, cleaning the occasional dirty sports around the building, and helping out employees whenever they need assistance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is aquatics isn't very good. They recently just changed it so its definitely improved but they need to work out the kinks. It's your coworkers that definitely make the job worth having. Other than that it's not terrific, great first job though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even as an employee, I enjoyed being at the YMCA. My managers and coworkers were awesome, and I truly loved teaching kids how to swim. I would come into work and set up for my classes. I'd have like 4 half hour classes. Honestly, the parents can be difficult sometimes. I would've stayed at that job if I would've had more hours.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
My particular job had very few hours with it
Munkahelyi kultúra
it gets super busy and management doesn't acknowledge severe problems. the kids are sweet and the parents are awesome sadly staff members don't always follow rules and lack integrity
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours were short sometimes not even complete hours were worked. the environment was okay. not the best. It would take a very long time to be contacted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Responsible for providing high quality and developmentally appropriate experience for the children in the program • Oversaw program curriculum and environment to meet the needs of the children and families in the program • Responsible for setting up activities for the after school program, teen night, and High School Grad night events
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to meet new people formdifferent cultures, ages groups, and diversity in general. I had been able to build strong relationships and abtained very goos trainning that will help me in the furture at other jobs.
free gym membership
pay not so good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the staff at the Y are amazing-they are genuine people who care about you, follow through with what they say, and are very trustworthy. However, the topmost manager at this facility will say one thing, smile, shake your hand, etc. then go in the exact opposite direction, and seems to only care about their image and success. I don't know how someone like that made it up the ranks of such a value driven organization, but it seems they care about business more than people. They personally denied my applications to move up in the organization, lied to me and made me feel worthless. I won't go into the Y anymore because of that manager.
Most staff are great!
Kontra érvek
Top director doesn't care, poor compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA. The hours are flexible and the management is very supportive. I would recommend working at the YMCA if you are in school or need extra income.
free membership, great hours
Kontra érvek
Hard to advance, low pay, no health benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay isn't so great, not bad if you're in high school. It can be kinda stressful when you have 200 kids not being watched by parents with only a few lifeguards.
Pro érvek
Off stand every hour, food discount.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stressful environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is always fun. It is a fast and slow paced environment, but a very positive place to work. There are many encouraging staff members that are always there to help members and quests.
Positive workplace
little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job I had when I was well had just turned 16. I warmed up to people and I had fun doing this job. I was the one behind the counter and did it all myself. The fun part was getting to know people and making friends and that was a few years ago and guess what? I am still friends with a lot of them. They really liked me. The hardest part would have to be when it got super busy and I was stressed out but kept a smile on my face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you absolutely love working with kids then the YMCA is the place to be. The people here are friendly and they are flexible with modifying your work schedule if needed.
Pro érvek
free lunch, flexible schedule, laid back job
hourly wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a wonderful place and they treated you really well. I enjoyed working for them. They are very caring and make sure there employees are doing well. I learned a lot here. It was my first job and they helped me learn how to have patience. This management was great and they always had a smile on there face.
great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work if you need something very flexible and need a few bucks on the side. A typical day at work is really good. The kids always keep it interesting and there is always something new to do. However, the staff need better communication skills and the leads need better listening skills.
flexibility
Kontra érvek
lead listening skills, communication skills