Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brown Deer, WI

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 620 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the youth community in the Milwaukee area. It was rewarding seeing the kids improve on their athletic skills and have fun doing it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y has challenges in leadership. The leadership team does not cultivate an environment of honesty and inclusiveness. They do not have a pulse on the engagement of the team or employees and give the impression that the team is not valued.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would include coming in and helping the front desk fold towels if need be. Then, if it was slow I'd help and dust of the machines so that they would be clean whenever the next person would like to use them to workout. And, I'd walk around to see how the members were doing and if they needed any help with anything. Also, we'd do FitLinxx consultations which would be setting members up on the Fitness Machines so that they could use them whenever they wanted to.

The management was very laid back and chill as well as the co-workers. My coworkers could not have been more nice.

The hardest part of the job was that since it was during the Summer in Wisconsin, mostly every body was outside enjoying the weather. So, the hard part was trying to stay busy.

The most enjoyable part of the job was just coming in each day with my co-workers and giving it our all to the members of the YMCA.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of helping others with health enhancement and machines for proper cardiac workouts.
I worked well with others and felt pride in being a team player.

There probably wasn't a hard part of the position. The most enjoyable was the flexability to move around and interact with members.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.