Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Brooklyn, NY189 értékelés
189 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 210 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the YMCA helped improved my communication skills with families from all back grounds. The YMCA helped open up more opportunities to benefit communities all across NYC.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While my direct supervisor is fine, the YMCA in general is poorly managed to the point of near chaos. Administrative support is almost non existent, and communication between senior management and staff is embarrassingly bad. I've frequently had to learn about facility and program issues from my clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work would consist of greeting all members. Making sure everyone signs into the establishment. Helping members with their accounts if anything changes. No day is the same as others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable experience that led me to stay for 2 years without needing to be paid. Had benefits such as using the onsite gyms. Opened up new doors to the world
Munkahelyi kultúra
they want more from you and they are not willing to pay more. Its a great place to start your resume with but beware they will work you to the bone . .
Free merchandise
hard labor
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, great coworkers. I enjoyed the pay and the facts that it was weekly. I would work there again if I were given the opportunity. It’s a overall all good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
N/a - there’s really not much to say just that hard work comes with the job and expectations are high. If your not a calm individual this is not the job for you
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun experience however management was a disaster. After multiple staff members complained about it, the HR department did not do anything to make the situation better. Management took advantage of its position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical week work was organized in order to have a flow at the YMCA, we had to make sure that each and every equipment was in working order and to maintain a clean and function space throughout the gym. I have learned that teamwork is essential in having an organized workout space for our members. The most fulfilling moment in working at the gym is helping a member achieve their goals in losing weight, learning to use a excerise machine just the smile on their face is worth it.
Fun at the Work, TeamWork
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
The communication gets lost through stress of work & life. Its just a check to some & to some just a job. I take pride in my work & would like to feel good behind(a job well done) completion of a task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs way more staff to help operate and ensure duties are met . Staff works entirely hard for being underpaid and not appreciated for. The Y has changed and could potentially b a great family orientated place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a great experience they just need to learn how to communicate better and when they say something stick to it don’t change because that person is a friend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work and the fun you have with the kids will make your day. The downside is the hours and the schedules that are not flexible but supervisors and co workers are awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture people a non toxic place to build connections and learn new things would highly recommend to anyone thinking but it’s not easy to get truly an amazing experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though it was my first job through Summer Youth, I gained experience and enjoyed the environment. I helped planned the daily activities for the children; and assisted the director with her personal performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I volunteered at the YMCA for my graduate school internship. The staff at the YMCA was great- very helpful. As an internship I ran groups and also spoke with some of the English speaking students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok job. management sucks. they work with your schedule thats the only good thing. always understaffed. not professional.management doesnt check up on you. you feel like you have no boss.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In most cases, I am very excited to come to work. I would consider the overall Environment to be friendly. The staff is very helpful as it is an organization that requires great team effort and support to accomplish tasks.
Pro érvek
Growth and Development for all staff
Wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with kids throughout the course of the day. Handling their daily activities. Taking them to swimming. Taking them to lunch. Making sure they had good days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was wonderful it was my first full-time job the staff was wonderful the kids were good I was sorry I had to leave but an opportunity came up that I just couldn't Pass up but I loved it there
Munkahelyi kultúra
You do alot of work for the little amount of money you get paid. It honestly isn't worth it, especially with all the taxes they take out! This job is for young adults who just graduated high school and need a first job.
FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP
PAY, WORK
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés