YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brooklyn, NY

184 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 293 értékelés megtekintése
Na
After School Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 15.
N/a - there’s really not much to say just that hard work comes with the job and expectations are high. If your not a calm individual this is not the job for you
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with kids
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Brooklyn2019, október 21.
It was a fun experience however management was a disaster. After multiple staff members complained about it, the HR department did not do anything to make the situation better. Management took advantage of its position.
Fun at the Work Place
Floor Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, október 21.
A typical week work was organized in order to have a flow at the YMCA, we had to make sure that each and every equipment was in working order and to maintain a clean and function space throughout the gym. I have learned that teamwork is essential in having an organized workout space for our members. The most fulfilling moment in working at the gym is helping a member achieve their goals in losing weight, learning to use a excerise machine just the smile on their face is worth it.
Fun at the Work, TeamWork
Healthcare
Lack of embracement & community
Handy Man/ Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 29.
The communication gets lost through stress of work & life. Its just a check to some & to some just a job. I take pride in my work & would like to feel good behind(a job well done) completion of a task.
tiring
Membership Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 23.
Needs way more staff to help operate and ensure duties are met . Staff works entirely hard for being underpaid and not appreciated for. The Y has changed and could potentially b a great family orientated place.
Better communication
Group counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 17.
Overall it was a great experience they just need to learn how to communicate better and when they say something stick to it don’t change because that person is a friend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Day Camp / Afterschool Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 4.
Very good place to work and the fun you have with the kids will make your day. The downside is the hours and the schedules that are not flexible but supervisors and co workers are awesome.
Great
Voulenteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY 112152019, szeptember 4.
Great culture people a non toxic place to build connections and learn new things would highly recommend to anyone thinking but it’s not easy to get truly an amazing experience
Productive and fun environment
Assistant for Child Care Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 3.
Even though it was my first job through Summer Youth, I gained experience and enjoyed the environment. I helped planned the daily activities for the children; and assisted the director with her personal performance.
great place to volunteer
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 27.
I volunteered at the YMCA for my graduate school internship. The staff at the YMCA was great- very helpful. As an internship I ran groups and also spoke with some of the English speaking students.
OK job
Office Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 11.
ok job. management sucks. they work with your schedule thats the only good thing. always understaffed. not professional.management doesnt check up on you. you feel like you have no boss.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Cultural Environment
Facilities Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 7.
In most cases, I am very excited to come to work. I would consider the overall Environment to be friendly. The staff is very helpful as it is an organization that requires great team effort and support to accomplish tasks.
Pro érvek
Growth and Development for all staff
Wages
Ymca.
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 24.
I worked with kids throughout the course of the day. Handling their daily activities. Taking them to swimming. Taking them to lunch. Making sure they had good days.
Asst teacher
Assistant teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 24.
Working at the YMCA was wonderful it was my first full-time job the staff was wonderful the kids were good I was sorry I had to leave but an opportunity came up that I just couldn't Pass up but I loved it there
It's alright
Activity Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 12.
You do alot of work for the little amount of money you get paid. It honestly isn't worth it, especially with all the taxes they take out! This job is for young adults who just graduated high school and need a first job.
FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP
PAY, WORK
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on the location. If you're in one of the satellite camps...things are gonna be rough.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 11.
The base camp is really strict, however, they have all the adequate supplies and activities planned out so that you can do your job properly. If you're in another location that isn't base camp, there really isn't much for the kids to do besides the weekly field trips. Everything, it's up to the counselors to figure stuff out and it gets really difficult to do activities and keep the kids occupied and productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place depends on who you work with
Hospitality Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 7.
The YMCA as a company is amazing but it does very much depend on the people you work with. Your career and work life balance as they say very much depends on who likes who and it very unprofessional. I worked at the Bedstuy location in Brooklyn, NY. My experience was dampened by managers and hr that had zero empathy for the tragic event happening with my family at the time. Others may have a better one.
Pro érvek
Discounted gym membership, free gear and lunch time to time
Kontra érvek
Management, low pay (minimum wage at best)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun at times but not enough
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, május 22.
It was a good experience but its just not enough to live off of only to have pocket change basically. If you like working with kids it is a good job to get some experience.!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at. Working with kids
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, május 7.
I worked with kids that were attending summer camp. We worked with the kids everyday, they read they wrote, we played games, we would go to the park, and every Friday we would go on a trip.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
The ymca
Program Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, április 18.
Low pay for the workers and not enough hours to make ends meet. If the YMCA really provided enough hours and higher wage then the turnover rate would not be so high.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van