YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boyertown, PA

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 949 értékelés megtekintése
A lot of cleaning
Wellness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2019, augusztus 15.
I worked as a wellness coach in the fitness center. I Did not mind it at the time. it was an easy position. I advised Members on exercises that would suit their goals. I also created a program for the members to sign up for that I believe is still being used today. There was a lot of cleaning of equipment to do when it was slow. I enjoy talking to people and that is pretty much what the whole job was.
easy job
2,0
Typical Day
Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2019, január 12.
Children and Families are a pleasure to work with and by far the most enjoyable part of the job. Classrooms tend to be full, making it difficult to properly meet the needs of all the children.
Assistant Group Supervisor
Boyertown - Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2018, augusztus 13.
I am grateful for my position but morale is low and I am unsure that the organization has much consideration for the situation, the childcare center, or the employees. That being said, I have a wonderful director who tries the best she can.
5,0
fun
Recreational Staff and Child Care Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2018, április 3.
I worked here for five year and never had a problem with them. they were very easy to work for and made sure you got the hours you needed. I always had fun working here.
Family friendly atmosphere
Group Supervisor- lead teacher for children ages (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2018, március 1.
Working with children. Very flexible scheduling for your busy life. Willing to work with you when you are in need of days off or appointments. Friendly Staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Arts and Crafts with games and snacks.
Camp Counselor and Child Care Aide (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2017, szeptember 19.
The kids would be at the pool for most of the camp day. The rest of the day they would be inside doing arts and crafts along with science. The kids would sometimes get bored because there wasn't enough activity for them.
Pro érvek
They would pack their own lunch
Rain/bad weather.
hated it
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2017, július 31.
There was no pros here at all except a free membership, I came in and the day was long the place has a terrible pool because the ac was broke for almost 5 years now and there been now change to the place I left because I never got any hours and I was lokking to work 40-50 hours as full time but got 20-30 hours only
free membership
short break, hot
family orientated place
Daycare assistant/youth sport aide and instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2017, február 25.
Love working with the kids. The families I met were very appreciative of the care we gave their kids and were into all of the events we had offered them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work at, but not really fun to work with
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2016, szeptember 26.
I love working with the kids in the child watch room and kid zone room but the colleagues are not the best to work with. There are the morning and night people. I am a night person and the night people are fantastic to work with, but the morning people are not. The management has gotten strict and they are more demanding than they used to be. A typical night would include setting things up for the kids to do and playing with them until the end of you shift. The best part is playing with the little ones and hearing what they did in school or over the weekend. The hardest part is trying to find things to do while you don't have kids (because you cant do anything but sit there and wait). The things I learned are how to deal with crying children, children who have behavioral issues, and ones who are very hyperactive. Overall, the only reason I really show up is because of the children.
Watching children
Everything else
Great experience with kids
Child Watch Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2016, február 26.
A typical day at work would consist of children coming in and us playing with them. We had a ton of different toys they could play with and we also had crafts, puzzles, and books. A typical day would center mostly around the toys though. They played with those the most, and a few were also into reading as well.
The most enjoyable part of this job was definitely the experience with the children. Seeing how they grow and develop and learn new things daily is incredible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun, new management a bit iffy
Swim Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2015, augusztus 15.
Loved working with the children, but new management made the company less personal. Employees are exceptional, and free membership was a plus.
2,0
Non Profit
Summer specialty camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2014, augusztus 3.
Hectic work schedule but a fun work place environment. A great place to work part time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Fun place to work
Tyke Tyme Member Service Childcare (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2013, március 2.
Great local place to make some extra cash or for college kids to gain work experience. Can't make a living on the minimum wage though. Only part time available.
Pro érvek
great employees, great part time job, free membership
Kontra érvek
no benefits, poor hourly wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job if you like kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyertown, PA2012, július 13.
I was a summer camp counselor so a typical day at work involved supervising the kids during field trips, pool trips, or games and activities. The coworkers didn't really socialize too much because everyone had their own set of children they had to keep an eye on. This job wasn't hard at all. I really enjoyed working with kids doing games and activities with them.
Pro érvek
fun environment, easy job, work with kids
Kontra érvek
no guaranteed hours, different hours everyday

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van