YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boise, ID

82 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
na
Human Resource Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2020, január 10.
No information to share at this time
Every branch and position are different
You must be interested in the cause
Not the average job
Talk to people in position interested in
Management Doesn' Care
SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, december 8.
My manager down in aquatics didn't pay me for 2 months then accused me of lying on my time sheets. Familys that come in are usually disrespectful, i met about 4 nice families in my 6 monghs of working as a swim instructor. Other than that, this job is terrible. It takes forever to move up in pay or job titles. And there isn't a single garentee that you'll even be put on the schedule. Because the Manager doesn't care. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. Great atmosphere!
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, december 2.
Great place to work! The employees and members are wonderful. Management is good. They work with your schedule and help you find subs when needed. The pay isn’t that great though but working with the members and seeing the positive change in their lives is worth it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for the community, not so much for the employees
Health & Wellbeing Floor Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, november 27.
Poor pay, poor communication, lack of support from upper management and HR. Unrealistic expectations. Diversity and inclusion for members only, need to follow their own core values in regards to the employees. Love the mission but would never work for them again.
Great company
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, szeptember 27.
Great company to work with, especially as someone new to the work force. I learned a lot with them and gained much experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a volunteer so I didn't get paid but it was fun
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, szeptember 11.
I was a volunteer there so they didn't pay me, but it was a perfect way to get into some working experience as a youngster preparing for future life. Everyone working there was incredibly kind and compassionate and I made valuable friends and memories at that place
Pro érvek
Watch kids all day, easy to navigate, staff is friendly
Kontra érvek
It's a bunch of kids, they're naturally a hassle to keep together
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, augusztus 30.
I enjoyed working at the downtown YMCA because I love children and I loved the atmosphere. The management was positive and I felt comfortable in the job setting.
good work enviroment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, augusztus 18.
As a camp counselor, the environment was a lot of fun. some moments were high stress but overall was a good place to work. Management was helpful, and coworkers were friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Paranoid culture and unfair place to work
Child Development Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, augusztus 5.
I have worked for multiple YMCA's, and the experience is always the same. Everyone seems paranoid about what everyone else is doing. It doesn't make for a fun or relaxing place to work. No matter how hard you try or how qualified you are, there is no opportunity for advancement. Workers who are higher up will keep you down, despite your qualifications. Employees who have worked for the YMCA before are not acknowledged and are treated like they are just beginners. Newer or younger employees are favored, even if their performance and knowledge are less.There is not much respect to be had. I will never work at another YMCA again.
My Y Story
Marketing and Communications Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, június 13.
The Y provided a nurturing environment for me, I was recognized for my work ethic and given opportunity to develop and grow.
Working for an organization that is genuine and strengthens the community I love has given me great satisfaction.
Poor Management but great people
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, május 6.
Working at the Y as a lifeguard was amazing at first, there’s lots of people to meet and the co-workers are very friendly. The job itself was rather boring but the friends I made were worthwhile. Their low amount of staff caused problems, and even though it’s up to the employees to get coverage, no one would cover. They refused me a leave of absence for an important time and so I had to leave. Even then quitting was horrible, they begged me to stay and still beg me to return. It’s a very stressful yet boring job as well, because not much happens, but if someone gets injured that’s on you.
Great Co-workers, Sometimes Free Food
Poor Management, Stressful, Boring, No Coverage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Good job for the time
Referee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, április 17.
It was a perfect job for being in high school. The hours were simple and everyone worked together to get things done. They are very understanding and it was fun being able to be around all of the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine if you have a lot of time and can find your niche.
LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, március 25.
I didn't mind working here, but that was about it. It was the kind of place that didn't really require you to go above and beyond at your job, and didn't reward you if you did anyways. The aura of relaxation was non-existent, which was expected, but don't expect any breaks or to be able to loosen up unless you work a closing shift. The rotations are an hour to a 15 minute "break" which is really time at the desk doing chemicals or swim tests. If you have a ton of friends who work there, it's great, but I find a lot of people to be generally not serious about their jobs and luckluster on coworker relationships.
if you like children
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, február 5.
it was good place to work if you want to work children and help them with their future. The schedule was during the weekend though which is a downside but its only in the morning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Enjoyed my coworkers
Coordinator Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, december 4.
Coworkers were like an extended family. The Y training was sub par, and exclusive to Y only business models. Acceptance of your role working with other departments, no politics, everyone helped each other.
Engaging Workplace
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, november 6.
Focused on providing engaging and education environments for youth. Customer service and implementing safety protocols important. Highly collaborative and mission driven
Ok place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, november 5.
Good place to work over all bit you are not paid well at all.the people a nice and friendly and the management is nice enough they dont have that good of pay though.
Free membership
It wasn't great there.
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, október 26.
I came into work and prepared my lesson plan to teach the kid, I had about five classes each day. after classes were taught I went home.
I learned CPR, first aid and oxygen. Also how to care for kids better.
The management was okay, they were really hardcore. Any little thing that you did wrong they would pull you into the office and give you a talking to.
The hardest part was working with cranky parents and also the kids on bad days.
I loved working with the kids and the people around me were really cool.
co-worker and the students
Kontra érvek
management and never getting paid on time
1,0
I would never go back
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, szeptember 3.
The YMCA in Boise has a very negative, gossiping environment. My supervisors did not have the knowledge or education to be in charge of a fitness department.
Nice clients
terrible staff
Gym, pool, rock wall
Boise - Lead Occupancy (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, augusztus 10.
I had a great routine going, my coworkers were always so nice and helpful. I was eager to go to work everyday because it wasn't stressful and I knew how to stay active by doing my job well and helping others.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van