YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boerne, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 30 011 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. But not a lot of hours. Great people working there. Very kind and helpful. Would recommend to a friend. But they need more full time position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for students Friendly staff Worked in maintenance Good for first time work experience Helpful staff Clear job description Consistent work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical class at the Y, was a spin class for me. I enjoyed teaching members how to use the bike. Helping them with their fitness goals There were great classes that were offered at the Y. I enjoyed the people..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the childwatch area so I was expected to give up a Friday here and there or a Saturday that was actually not Too bad I had awesome co workers who I enjoyed my time with there are people who are dramatic but as long as you do your job then you’ll be fine There was issues with poor management and I wasn’t getting any barely any hours I am glad I worked there but it was time to move onto more opportunities It’s worth the experience and I will always stand by the Ymca just not as an employee anymore
Pro érvek
The children are what make your day
Kontra érvek
No breaks management needs work poor hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough work, low pay. Great benefits, great retirement plan, good people for the most part. The amount of hours required to work and the low pay are a pretty tough combination.
goof culture
bad pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I first started working at the YMCA when I was a Junior in High school. I liked it because they let me choose the days I could work and the hours werent stressful. However, the lack of managment was stressful and it was like me and my co workers new more.
Good schedule
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
very slow workplace when behind the desk but when working with the kids it is very fast paced. most enjoyable part is working with the kids they always put a smile on your face
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed every moment of working with the YMCA. Although it was handwork sometime, we always turned it into a fun new experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Boerne YMCA! The staff treats you like family and if you ever need anything they are always there for you. I worked for the after school program and the homeschool P.E. program. Each one of them was awesome in their own ways.
fun, positive, christian
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in the After School Program can be quite chaotic depending which location you're based at. No matter the circumstance, each day at work is always enjoyable. I have learned multiple fun, new, "attention getters" for the children which I have found is very effective. You will quickly learn just amazing these children are, as will you notice your bond growing with not only them, but their parents as well. Management of (and only of) the After School Program is weak, disorganized, and a bit disrespectful, but the YMCA itself is a wonderful company to work for. Staff is fun, inspirational, consistently motivational for the children, and goal oriented daily. The most difficult part of this job is the burden of (After School Care) management itself. Otherwise, everyday would be the best. I definitely find it most enjoyable that these already amazing children look up to me. Speaking as a parent, there is no greater feeling than to be your child's role model.
Flexible scheduling, Fun staff, Fun work environment
No benefits, Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laidback environment with fun people. Each department is run by different people and communication was tough. As a part time worker hours were not adjustable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked a summer camp as a counselor. I learned how to interact with children and how to exercise patience. My co-workers were all around my age which meant we had a lot in common and got to socialize not only during work but outside of it as well. The hardest part of my job was having to deal with children of all ages. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with people my own age.
short hours, enjoyable coworkers