Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boca Raton, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
the ymca is full of so many wonderful values. I highly reccomend it for family and it was a pleasure to work there. everyone is super friendly and loving. I worked front desk and also with kids after school. I loved working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job while working with children. Benefits were free gym membership. Very Flexible, great summer and after school job. Loved the interaction with the families and guests
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is strong, but the pay is poor. Expected to do too much for too little. Not understanding with time-off and vacation hours. Love my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work at. Learn to work with kids and teach children how to play soccer and basketball. Flexible hours and lenient manager. Great environment and people at the YMCA are very friendly.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but my particular manager was very harsh. Worked in the summer camp as well which was very fun to work at. Great hours and a wonderful staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if I didn't have amazing co workers and clients, I probably would not still be working here. The pay is not great, and you work your tail off, But I love what I do and i love who I'm doing it with, so it makes it worth it. The Boca Y is like my second home, and I would recommend this location for employment to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the atmosphere my manager and co-workers were all nice. I would recommend the job to a college person seeking education degree. I enjoyed working with the kids.
Nice atomosphere
Kids need better curriculum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA in Boca Raton, Florida helped me secure the next level internship I desired. Saw the opportunity as a quick pit stop in my journey.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the time a year, work would be fast and slow. When it was summer the pools were packed with young kids from camp. You always had to be alert and focused. When summer was over it was no where near as packed. It was hard to watch every kid at once. It was a nice feeling when you would save someone in distress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company. The pay was OK but if you worked in a higher position the pay was fair. The company culture is what I loved most. As a full time employee the benefits are good too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic work place. Worked for two years and did community service for a year. Great staff all around, and good chemistry between everyone. Always a good day at work.
Environment, Co-workers, Understanding
Kontra érvek
Stress from kids at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would come in a be greeted by smiling co workers it was really great working there all our clients were happy 99% of the time and my bosses were always really nice and helpful. I learned a lot about time management also gained alot of customer service experience. Before i started working i had two months of training which helped alot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, exciting, you need lots of energy, long hours on your feet all day. You barely get any break. I wouldn't recommend this job unless you are young.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with children. Management was very supportive. All staff was encouraged to attend several trainings for the classrooms. All staff were friendly and worked with one another. Class sizes were very large and it could be a challenge at times.
Pro érvek
friendly staff, lots of trainings, and a diverse environment
Kontra érvek
Benefits, large classroom sizes, and would allow sick kids in the school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a family oriented place and offered many programs for the family. Interaction with the members created friends for a lifetime.
Free gym
short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job is having an impact on the youth. Children are our future and if we do not invest in our youth in a positive light than there is no hope for tomorrow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bilingual in English and Spanish Excellent communication in both the English and Spanish languages Excellent academic writing skills in both languages Active research agenda Excellent computer skills-Microsoft Office and meeting technology Excellent organizational and time management skills Prefer to work independently without minimal supervision Prefer the online learning environment over traditional environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Supervise fitness area so that all equipment is being used properly.  Assist patrons with exercises.  Clean and organize fitness area.  Schedule practices and coach kids of all ages for recreational league.  Referee and supervise games to ensure a friendly and organized game.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good staff, building, location. Lots of programs to offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great enviroment. My manager was excellent when it came to interacting with us. the only thing that sucked was the pay
the children
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical workday:- Supervise kid at all time at the school- Play games and make sure they do their homework- Making sure they safe and learning their material-What I learned is to keep the kids satified at all times- Management: 3 different directors in 2 half year span but they were good directors- My Co workers were great people. We love coming to work and having a great time with the kids- The hardest part of the job, none really- The most enjoyable part of the job is playing games and activities with the kids
Pro érvek
great activities, good people to work with, and
Kontra érvek
too many changes with the company and hours being cut back