Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bixby, OK

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 206 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job, Pay could be better.
I've always loved working at the YMCA. I do feel employees could and should be paid more for the job but it is a nice place to work. Would recommend if given more pay.
Flexible
Pay
Ymca
I teach for a local YMCA- it's a great company. I only teach a few classes a week, but I do receive a discounted membership for my family. Everyone I've dealt with at the YMCA has been awesome as a work team.
Loved the job
Loved the job and the children as well as my co-workers. However I chose to spend the summer with my own kids, and will not be returning as the hours I was provided did not help with my cost of living in my area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to cut your teeth
The YMCA is a great place to get into the workforce or back into the workforce; however, it would be difficult to stay here permanently due to lower salaries than many other companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a perfect job to maintain during my high school years. Great co-workers and fantastic management!
This is definitely a very slow paced job. Great job for kids who are just entering the work force so it does not overwhelm them. Both managers I had were fantastic. They not only helped me grow at work, but also in life. They were great mentors to me and this will forever be a job that I will cherish. You will experience boring moments being a lifeguard, but it also can teach you great responsibility due to literally watching over lives.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great work place
So this job is great but the pay is not fantastic but you do get a free membership. You have to continue to go to trainings so get used to that. Overall I had a great boss but that does not mean at any YMCA you will.
Fun work place
Enjoyed working with everybody's personality
Overall I would recommend this to people foe work

The managers are always there to help in any situation

The most enjoyable part of this job is to see little minds at work
Great structure
For being a place for families and children, it is a very well run place and everyone is very friendly and helpful. It was a great place to work even though I wasn't there long. I would recommend to anyone looking for a rewarding atmosphere to work in.
Good humble place.
Work with honest driven people, learn how to communicate with others and build teamwork for good customer service. Not the best pay but you gain experience in society.
Good hours
Working in the elements
2,0
Great company, low pay
Great company, low pay. Childcare Director, 20 staff, 60 students. Hours of operation 7a-6p. National accreditation, three star facility located in Bixby, Ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mission of the YMCA is stellar. The Daily Y had good work/life balance.
This was an aging Y that needed some TLC and some $$ poured into it. The employees were terrific as well as the management and the members. The hardest partt of the job was making the most of what little we had to serve our members. The most enjoyable was serving the members in partnership with the employees.
great people and mission
shrinking budget
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés