YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Birmingham, AL

70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 930 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Absolutely love this job and the positive atmosphere.
YMCA After School Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, október 11.
One of my favorite jobs I’ve had! The staff and management is so nice and caring. I made many friends while at work. It was so easy to take off so it fit very well with my school schedule.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized management and little compensation
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downtown Birmingham Historic District, AL2019, augusztus 26.
Personal trainers are severely underpaid. I have worked her for over a year and have had 3 different mangers. Employee retention rate is fairly low. Most employees that quit just don’t show up for their shift, which shows little respect and/or satisfaction with regard to management staff. There is inconsistent enforcement of rules and protocol. Protocol tends to change without notice.
Fun and Relaxing Work Environment
Inverness Country Club Zumba Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, június 28.
As a Fitness/Zumba instructor, I thoroughly enjoyed conducting classes and interacting with participants and with other instructors. I was afforded great latitude to conclude my classes by affirming the participants and speaking positively into each of their lives! Absolutely amazing experience!
Good Company
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, április 20.
company is great Christian Organization lots of good people and members who work out there. Culture is good really played back and relaxed how most gyms are.
Relaxed
Kontra érvek
Too relaxed got bored easily
You decide
Health Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, április 18.
Great atmosphere to work. Leadership stands in the way of bettering employees and the site as a whole. Leadership doesn't motivate employees to excel into different areas (would be nice with teens working and on their way out into the world).
Pretty laid back
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, március 31.
Working for the YMCA of Greater Birmingham was a great experience. During my time there, a typical day on the job would consist of busy hours most of the morning, mainly the elderly, during lunch and after 5, with mainly working class and business people working out before they commute home. One thing I learned was that people can be scary and the world is a bigger place than what I thought it was. The environment is pretty laid back, as long as you do what you're asked then things will go smoothly. The hardest part of the job was staying awake whenever the gym was slow, but on the other hand, I really enjoyed it when it was busy and I got to meet many different kinds of people with different kinds of stories
Enjoyed working with kids
Youth Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, március 12.
Very fun job
able to make an impact in the lives of youth
diverse population
each day is different
kids engage in various learning opportunities in class and outside
1,0
I’d think twice
Front Desk/Welcome Center Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, március 4.
Pros: fairly easy job, very nice members
Cons: TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT, NO COMMUNICATION, low pay, INCONSISTENT HOURS, terrible policy for finding a coworker to cover a shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Birmingham, AL
Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham2018, december 7.
I would not recommend working here. They pay is low and the job is very stressful. I worked for the YMCA for 5 years and noticed a lot that went on. With that being said, I would not recommen this job.
Kontra érvek
Lots of work and low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive and Fun workplace
Executive Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, november 9.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the YMCA. I was there for 12 years and had no desire to ever leave, until my dad unexpectedly passed away, and since all my family lives in Florida, I had no choice but to leave my job at the YMCA in Birmingham, AL and relocate back to Florida.
Fun place too work
Membership Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, szeptember 21.
The YMCA is a fun place to work and meet new and diverse people from all walks of life. You can exercise your mind and your body. I would recommend the YMCA to everyone.
Pro érvek
Great place to meet new people
Does not pay that much
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun environment to be a part of
Sports Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, július 2.
Fun environment for summer camp
relaxed, laid back, no overbearing requirements
discount on gym memberships
good summer job if willing to put in the required work
Productive work places
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, június 26.
I got to meet new people every day and I learned new skills to help me along the way. I also enjoyed working with the kids and the staff at the YMCA. I also was the receptionist and helped the trainers in their classes.
Positive work environment
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work
Soccer Coach & Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, június 18.
I have worked with the YMCA since I was 16. At first, I was a volunteer and moved on to full Camp Counselor. It was a very good experience. I would prefer it to any young person for their first job.
Excellent
Relaxed environment
Front Desk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, június 4.
It was not bad for a part time job. A little boring at times but it was a relaxed environment. The people were nice and helpful. Overall, it's a nice place to work.
Great Environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, április 23.
I really enjoyed the relationships I built. Kids were a bit challenging at first until we got a good understanding I enjoyed I could put my own twist on the daily schedule.
Touching lives
Heat
Fun workplace
Front Desk Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, április 2.
The members at the YMCA made the place feel like a 2nd family. If I got payed just a little more I would stay there. The management is decent but they are also very friendly. Learning all of the information was pretty easy. I enjoyed my coworkers.
The environment is cheerful.
1,0
Worst Place to work
Learn and Play Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, március 10.
I loved working with the children and their parents in Afterschool care. I also, enjoyed the Learn & Play area, the parents are GREAT!! But the management is horrible, no benefits, you work full-time hours for part-time pay. I hated it!!!
wonderful children, free membership
Kontra érvek
low low pay, poor management, work full time with part time pay, No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Why the Y
Greystone YMCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, március 9.
Have a lot of great programs and classes and i get 20% off of all programs i want to participate in so that's a good thing i guess. but other than that is a relaxed atmosphere to work in
Overall Good
Accounting (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, február 8.
Good work environment, raises use to be typical, but cost of living and health care costs continued while raises stopped, so I made less money year after year.
Great Vacation
No Raises
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van