Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Billings, MT

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 663 értékelés megtekintése
Interesting Place to Work
I work in several departments. I work in membership department for 2 hours, diabetes prevention program for 2 hours, driving a mini-bus for 2 hours and 2 for the afterschool program. This is a typical day. The hardest part of this job is finding enough time to complete the work I feel I need to complete in order to help the site I am at it. I enjoy with working with the kids that attend the Y. I try to reach out to the children especially when I see them struggling. I will talk with them and point them to people who can give them more help than I can give. I look at myself as someone who cares about our fellow man and the amount of money I make is not the reason I work at the Y. I work there because I can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed, slow paced until it isn't.
The YMCA is a great place to work just graduating from high school or while in high school. They try to work around school hours and management is competent.
Great management in 2016
short breaks
Enjoyable / Varied
Enjoyed the many aspects of working at the YMCA. From the health side to fund-raising for the Youth Support Campaign. Enjoyed interacting with the members and staff.
Free Membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced enviroment with freindly employees
I was only a volunteer here for a few months, but over all it was a good place to work. I was offered a paid position, but had to decline because of attending school full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Aquatics was fun, but in childcare- not so much
The environment in the Aquatics Department was fun and collaborative. Everyone got along, and the management was great!

However, working in childcare was very stressful. Problems such as under-staffing and poor management come to mind. The coworkers you have are great though!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Ok
The job is not too stressful or fast paced. It is a good place to meet interesting people. The workload usually isn't very strenuous or excessive. Most of the staff are easy to get along with. Communication between departments isn't great, even within departments information isn't passed on.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no breaks. Not enough hours.
Fun Place to work
Thsi is a fun olace to work! Lots of different job opportunities. Hors are very flexible and the staff is very friendly. Very clean and safe as well as organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was different, which made work very fun. Great staff to work with.
Each day we did different activities with the kids. We would also help with getting their snack ready and helping with homework. Seeing the kids excited to be there was always rewarding to see. I grew as a person and as a leader
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work. The environment is pretty friendly and family oriented but there aren't quite enough hours to support your family.i would recommend it to a stay at home mom or college student.
Discounted membership/programs
Very few hours
Goood part time job
The y is a good starter job for someone but not a careerer ,.... I would recommend it to someone for experience but not for a job careerer opertunity can't get enough hrs of work
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No hrs of work
Billings YMCA
Being a rover is a lot of work but the Billings YMCA has a nice work environment. All staff and some members greet you
Lots of walking, standing and moving so rovers should be fairly mobile.
Enjoyed the kids.
I had been a lifeguard for over 10 years and it was a stressful job, but very rewarding. Mornings were slow, but the evenings were the busiest with lessons, group classes, and open swim.
Use of facility.
Know-it-all parents.
Amazing place to work
Loved working here, very friendly people and love the family centered environment. I loved that I could drop my kids off at the daycare until their dad was off work.
Excellent place to work
Provides and great working environment with excellent management team. as a non-profit company it truly cares for the community and helps people to keep focused on healthy living.
Great Atmosphere
Cleaning
Cleaning the gyms, locker rooms, pools, hot tubs, and the bathrooms. Offices, work out rooms, matts, windows, walls, floors, ect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding time spent working with kids
I was a leader of a after school program. Typically, another counselor and I would per-pair snacks for the participants before they were released from class. Then we would meet our students in the hall to take roll and use the restroom. The children would eat their snacks then we would usually go outside to play an organized activity or free play. Around 5 o'clock the children would be picked up by approved parties.
YMCA membership
little hours about 20 per week
Fun work Place
Always had colleagues who were willing to help and teach me the ropes. I enjoyed planning day to day activities for the kids and it was a very fun, fast paced, and energetic job.
Stimulating and fun environment
I Love working for the YMCA. I work with kids k-5th grade sometimes you want to pull your hair out, but other times it is so rewarding. You need to have patience and want to help and teach children.
Pro érvek
kids thanking you and hugging you
Kontra érvek
kids not listening and aggravating you
Fantastic
I love all the employees at the Y.
The managers are great to work for.

I have learned a lot working for an organization like the Y.

The Y is more than just a gym.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a place with a healthy living attitude is great and the like minded individuals are a treat to work with.
In this work place we are generally always busy and multitasking; customer service is a main focus. I've learned a lot of listen first skills and more effective communication. Our company is large and we have many departments with supervisory positions for each department so the management team was pretty varied.
Really great benefits
Kontra érvek
work week with odd working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot to do in one location
Family centered
Active environment

Multiple opportunities for employment

Community conscious
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés