Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Big Spring, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Obtaining new memberships. Giving tours of the facility. Answering phones and providing customer service. Maintaining the weight room and kept orderly. Open and Close on Shifts. Obtaining new memberships for fall and spring sports activities / and child care. Data Entry. Trainer, Help customers with questions on new equipment and proper form on lifting weights. Responsible for counting money before and after shift and depositing in safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the YMCA in big spring TX is under great management but needs more binifets and maby a little higher pay other than that it is a safe productive work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the company the managers cared and worked around your schedule. Great place for someone who is going to college or even great to work at if you are a high school student.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with lots of fun and interesting people. Good place but pay is awful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
kids kept me on my toes! learned different ways to keep kids entertained while also participating in different recreational activities.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
headaches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making sure the public signed in if they had a membership, and if they didn't then I had to make sure they paid. Answering the phone, and transferring calls.
flexible work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always learned something new everyday working with children. Each counselor is assigned 15 children so my hands were always fool.My other co-workers were great, we always worked together and made a great team for the kids. I always enjoyed listening to them. Its crazy how much you learn from someone younger than you.
learning new things