Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bethesda, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bethesda, MD23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 070 értékelés megtekintése
Vibrant & Dedicated Workplace
A typical day at work would be making sure every group of children feel safe & also handling situations with parents.
You also meet new people such as Co-workers.

The Management was very understanding & well with their communication skills.

The setting was very diverse.

The most enjoyable part of this job is to see how I have an impact on each child and making sure they had an amazing day.
Free food and Merchandise
fun working with kids
Typically looking over a group of kids throughout the day. Teaching the group swimming techniques or other sports depending on the camp with freeplay in-between.
Bénévole et au pair
Très bon accueil, activités ludiques et variées pour les enfants.
2,0
management sucks
the environment is good from the outside but once you are inyou start to see things differently. they are unprofessional and very high school in management.
it was fine
it was fine, just a bit boring. i liked my boss. just did not have a fun time. it was temporary. after high school. just for the summer. nice people.
time off
boring
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Ok
My final take on the YMCA of Washington Metropolitan. Is that it was an organization that had great people who really were driven by the aura to help. Although corporate management downtown has a different drive. I hope that the the offices downtown take a personal approach to get to know the branches and believe in their impact.
Stressful but fun
I hated management but loved the children and most parents.
There's a lot of gossiping between workers and the area of this YMCA is a privileged so I suppose it's to be expected but overall, love the parents.
Flexible schedule
Bad management
child care attendant
it was nice I liked it when worked there meet new people and.i also gain more experience in my child care filed..up to this day I still remember the kids that use to attend the center
good atmosphere
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is a productive and challenging!
Assisting the lead teacher on daily lesson plans, gathering materials for our classroom. Ensuring all children are safe at all times. Engaging with the children. Having a positive attitude and mindset.
Great
Great place to work. Retirement package is great. Your job is mostly safe and 501c package is great. There is room for upward mobility if that is where you want to stay.
2,0
Good experience from there
Ymca could be better if it organized more management training.
Communication between different directions is not satisfactory.The directions need more communication. The different managers have to consult more often. Afterwards they organize collective and individual interviews with employees.
Fun place to work
It is always a great day at the YMCA. However because of the high rate of employment turnover there is always conflict due to personality clashes. If you can be professional at all times it is a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding workplace with pleasant staff and reasonable schedule
As a lifeguard the, it is expected that one maintains constant vigilance and keeps an eye on the customers to ensure their safety throughout the day. The schedules do change, so the management has to be prepared to call in substitutes, and people will look to you sometimes to fulfill that requirement. One must use their breaks to refresh themselves, and cannot leave suddenly in the middle of a shift, as it inconveniences those who also have schedules. Other than keeping watch over the customers, ones must be willing to maintain the overall condition of the pool
Good conditions
Kontra érvek
Some problems communication between coworkers and managers
A regular, easy workplace
Working for the YMCA was not a difficult job, as I was a lifeguard. Most people on the job were kind and helpful with me, guiding me to become better at my job.
Pro érvek
Good scheduling, flexible job, kind coworkers
Kontra érvek
Administrative disregards, lack of information, many accounting problems regarding salary.
Worked at two locations
Wonderful center for children! Once my child is 2 years they will attending the Y! Loved the staff and teachers. They also have gymnastics too
Great environment
Everyday was a fun day at the "Y", outstanding management and co-workers. I learned how to work with different nationalities and how we all speak the same language - tennis. The hardest part of my job was when I had too many students and not enough court space. The most enjoyable was working with kids 5 & under
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice kids and parents, management could use work.
Parents and kids are awesome, as well as the staff. Pre-school and afternoon teachers were all great people to work with.
Management is nice, but often uncoordinated. Work hours varied wildly. On full days (school holidays or closings) staff is expected to work up to 11 hours without any time for a lunch break, which is required by law. Thankfully only happens about 7 times during the school year.
Pro érvek
Awesome co-workers, parents, and children
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication between staff and management
Maitre nageur
Un cadre agreeable surtout en tant qu'etudiant. Mais des salaires tres faibles pour de longues heures de travail.
Great experience
Great experience working at the YMCA. Kids and staff were great to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn all phases of HR and great management
Great place to work as paid intern as I continue to enhance my HR skills to re-enter the HR workforce. HR Branch Manger is best supervisor I ever had.
Was good place to work
The work was for a non-profit. I performed customer service and sales at high volume facility. It was a fun job and worked with a great bunch of people. The hardest part was low wages.
The People
Low wages
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés