Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Berwyn, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Berwyn, IL16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 235 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers were pleasant to be around. I think staff does alot of work for a little amount of money. Everyone at the front desk should get a raise for dealing with all types of customers. Life work balance is very manageable there, YMCA works around your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can always expect to meet someone new and have the honor to speak to individuals that may have an interesting story-line. There is always something to learn which is always a good thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Ymca was a great experience. I enjoyed the people I worked with as well as all our members and guests. They have a lot to offer to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is a very amazing place where you can grow within the company. Work flow is awsome and everyone is super friendly. The environment is full of different personalities you deal with alot off people teen and children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very fun place to be at but it could be very stressful at points. Some kids don't show up, some kids don't listen. It was a very fun job because I enjoyed to work with children, but there were definitely moments of stress.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace but no stability or benefits. Stressful and everyone treats you as a temporary person. Gossip is strong there. Respect level is low and everyone sees it as just a 9-5.
Working with kids
Kontra érvek
No breaks, no healthcare, poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place for employees to grow and keep your personal life intact. I have advanced my career and professional goals thru the YMCA trainings and opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace! Great first job that eases you into the workforce. It is very family oriented so it was such a great workplace! The work her is enjoyable and there is always there someone to help if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping care for children before and after school. Providing help with homework and setting up a schedule for actives to do with them everyday as well as picking up snacks to give them after school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about being a morning/aftercare worker is that you get to engage with the children everyday. Yes, there are some frustrating moments with some kids, but frustrating moments are part of any job. If you need work experience, this is an excellent job for you.
co workers, flexibility
Kontra érvek
little support, potential to be moved around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned lifeguarding, expanded socializing, made good friends with everyone, enjoyed being helpful to everyone, really great coordinators and lots of fun kids
good breaks
bad food
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only work here because it'll look good on my resume working with kids since I want to be a teacher in the future but unless you have a passion for it, I wouldn't recommend it since the pay isn't the greatest for the amount of work and kids you have to deal with.
Pro érvek
The kids are silly and will make your day
Kontra érvek
Short hours, pay is way below minimum wage, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Position was to ensure that all swimmers/ club members felt safe while swimming and in the event of an accident I would assist as much as possible. Made sure that all swimmers were swimming as safe as possible. Due to amazing management and training crew I did acquire a certificate in Life guarding. I am certified in First Aid , AED, and CPR. This training assisted me with off the clock skills as well, due to the proper training I was able to save my Step-Father from a heat stroke. I couldn't have done this without the training that I was given at the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Supervises swimmers and maintains discipline and order in and around pool facilities.
• Provides swimming instruction

• Coordinates swim lessons

• Maintains pool and facilities in a clean, sanitary condition.

• Administers first aid as necessary.

• Performs artificial respiration and CPR.

• Communicates effectively with students and patrons to assure student safety and well-being and rules, regulations and safety requirements are met.

• Establishes and maintains cooperative and effective working relationships with others.

• Learns, interprets, applies and explains policies, procedures, rules and regulations.

• Maintains current knowledge of program rules, regulations, requirements and restrictions.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
cared for autistic child in the home of this employer
cooked meals, attended events. took child to field trips
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met many great people and also learned about a great diverse culture which is PAV YMCA!
FREE MEMBERSHIPS TO EMPLOYEES
DEALING WITH UNHAPPY MEMBERS/GUESTS
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés