Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Benbrook, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in Benbrook. The customers were amazing and the management was great!! I applied to work there again and hope I get hired at the downtown Ft Worth location.
Pro érvek
Customers and flexibility in hours
Kontra érvek
I dod not think there were any cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a Camp Counselor is rewarding in itself. YMCA provides training and plenty of support. The YMCA Benbrook has a well organized program that is enriching and fun for children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walking into the Y just makes you smile no matter what. From greeting the elderly to playing with the summer kids you had no choice but to feel like they are your family. Working with employees was always a fun time, because everyone knew what to do and when. We where all up to date on new and improve things for the Y. the hardest part to me with working with the Y was actually nothing. I personally enjoyed all the small obstacles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked a lot with kids and was one of the best benefits. I liked being able to develop kids skills in various sports being that I have been involved in sports all my life. Whether I was coaching or working as a ref I always enjoyed working.
Pro érvek
working in sports, free membership, being able to help children
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a lifeguard at the YMCA in Benbrook and let me tell you, the supervisor was awful. She wouldn't do her job, but she would insert herself into everyone else's job. When you had a problem or a complaint, she would ignore you or just make your problem worse by getting irrelevant people involved. She blocked other employees from the work group chat and brought all of her problems to the workplace. She complained often and put on a face for the customers.
Made friends easily
Bad supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking for a good place to work for the summers and occasionally the winter months, then the Y is a great place for you. Lifeguarding there was a great experience. Management kept the employees well informed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at this location seeing all the happy healthy people coming in and out and they were very friendly so it was easy to put a smile on their faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is great place. Enjoyed working with my co-workers and the members. Liked working in my community. The benefits and retirement were great.