Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Belvidere, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoyed the kids i got to interact with during the course of my time there it was probably my favorite part really. My other fellow co workers were kind and helped me get the hang of things efficiently and quickly. And like every other babysitting job in general you take care of the kids and help provide a safe, clean area and attend to their needs.
Pro érvek
meeting new people and engaging in play for work
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall i do like the Belvidere YMCA over the Rockford locations. I think though the payrate should be a bit more than 8.25/hr I have come from normally getting paid $10-12/hr. My opinon, on average someone can live off of $12-$15/hr job (like if theyre renting) Everyone's lives are different but lifeguarding job on average should be at least $10-$12
Pro érvek
people overall and facility is clean
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lot of miscommunication and confusion when I had worked there. Management claimed to be flexible but when it came down to it, it was as if that wasn't even an option and roles were not clearly defined.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked the summer after I graduated high school and it was a good experience while I got ready to move and go to college. I had to work every night and clean the facility and had to locked up every night, I a lot of responsibility at the job. Sometimes the job was a little too much but overall it was a great place to learn and work.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, team effort
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sit around all day not doing anything. It's a waste of time job.instead of working you try to find things to do because you don't do anything at all...
Have a lot of free time
Most boring job ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and fun environment. get to talk and interact with people from all over. learn and grow from the experiences. Members are friendly and helpful. Get to help members with any type of question.
Getting to meet people
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the YMCA. Its like working with family. They work with your hours and it is enjoyable work. The YMCA is based on family and treats their employees well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Maintained the budget for the department (Daycare/After school/drop off). Customer relations with parents and billing. Maintain communication with vendors needed for the running of the school making sure all invoices were processed properly. Communicating with state and submitting all paperwork for food and financial aid.  Arranging all mandated training required of Early Childhood Teachers, making sure all teachers and staff were compliant with DCFS regulations.  Mentor, observe and advise staff in using curriculum, discipline correctly, using observations in yearly reviews.