Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bellerose, NY

Értékelések kategória szerint
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is good place to work if you're young and you are looking to build and boost your resume. If you're anywhere between the ages of 16-21 I think the YMCA is a good place to work. I've built some life long friendships from working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you want to utilize the gym, or swim after your shift, but unless you are looking into teaching classes or getting advanced certifications, a simple lifeguard job here isn't enough to support those who need real income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Handling customers by processing information into the AS400 system and signing them up for activities offered by the branch. Swiping current members at the front desk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work while you are in college. Very flexible schedule and great supervisors., There is not much room to grow once you get a supervisory role.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was an amazing experience. I got paid to have fun and teaching children different ways to enjoy their free time and talents.

I learned a great deal while at the YMCA. I learned my strengths and weaknesses and how to lead, build and supervise other staff.
Pro érvek
Open work space with many opportunities to use different talents.
Kontra érvek
It was very difficult work more than 15 hours a week.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is amazing place to work if you like children and it has some great benefits free member ship to the YMCA gym, health benefits, and they'll help you pay for school depending on what you going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the staff and children of this program was a really good experience for me because it allowed me to be myself and have fun at the same time
giving back
Kontra érvek
no job security or benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management years between 1999-2007 were the best. They really cultivated the family which encouraged future employees. Now the culture is to do just enough. No room for creativity.
Free membership
Stiffling management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned how to organize activities for children and also got to manger and watch over the children. My co-workers were very friendly made me feel very comfortable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good choice with flexible hours for those who are in school. The co-workers are nice but the lifeguards tend to be immature. Otherwise, it's an easy place to work at as long as you do your job.
Flexible Work Schedule
Kontra érvek
Immature and inconsiderate co-workers (lifeguards)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment! I loved working with children and being there for 4 years grew my relationships with the children. I watched them grow from different grades in school. That was the most enjoyable part of my job. There was a lot of multi tasking which involved feeding the children, helping with homework, making sure they were doing their homework and playing with them in activities. Helping the children with homework was more of a teachers role.
working with the children
lacked attentive co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job so being a receptionist was a little difficult having to greet visitors, answering a multi-line phone, and handling other responsibilities . As days went on it become very easy and i liked it because i was able to multi task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working at the Cross Island YMCA over 12 years. This organization invests in their in their staff, so you can't help to want to do the same.
working with community
Kontra érvek
dealing with negative people from the community
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés