Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bear, DE

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 668 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
an Family place to go to
during my summer temp job i always made the inside & outside & parking lot was clean to the best of my ability i always put in an 110% of work during the days i was there.
The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job
The YMCA is a very welcoming place and very family friendly. I’ve worked there for almost 5 years now. They gave me my first job at the age of 15. They never discriminated against me and always held me to the same standards as others no matter my age.
Great first job!
It was a great place to work with positive people. Training was provided and the pay was decent. I would recommend it to teens and young adults as a great place to work.
Ymca
I would work there again. Wonderful people and community!

Part time work no benefits flexible hours and yyou just need someone to cover your shift to get off

Lots of hs student work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice environment as long as you don't mind disrespectful kids
Nice environment as long as you don't mind disrespectful kids.
The only benefit is a membership to the YMCA and discount for family. Co-Workers were nice but the kids disrespectfulness made it almost not worth the effort.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
The Ymca
The YMCA stands by their promise that they are flexiable. However every time I had a school issue they did not help me in any way. I love the kids but I had to leave.
Free gym membership
poor managment, poor sceduling
I liked it
I only worked at the YMCA for a little bit but overall I really enjoyed my time there. lots of work that always needs to be done which makes the time go by extremely quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best flexible part time job.
great part time job, Great benefit after working 2 years part time you get 12% paint into a retirement account. Flexible schedule and great environment to work.
It's Comfortable
Working for the Bear Y is comfortable. Can't really speak for other departments, but in membership the environment is very relaxed. Amongst the co-workers, we have built some what of a family environment that has allowed us to cooperate in the work place. Just like any place of employment dealing with people, you have some snippy members. If there is a incident between you and the member, most of the time the members side would be taken not yours. Which is one of the hardest thing to accept. There is some micro- managing that goes on but not to the point where you are annoyed by it. For the most part, you are able to come to work, do what is needed and leave.
Pro érvek
Free Membership, discounted if you include your family, family enviornment
Kontra érvek
Limited support from some directors, no advancement
Pool Environment
Everyday customer service and interaction with people attending the pool. Helped and assisted with any injuries to attendees. Kept up with First Aid and CPR skills.
Amazing Company
Great company, great people. Provide career building training, good pay, excellent retirement plan. Employees stand by the morals and values of the company.
okay
Not the worst job. Easy but the supervisors are not nice. There is no room for advancement and the pay is really low. Not for me.
Fun
It was extremely fun to work with different children at all kinds of events. The employees were extremely nice and helpful.
Fun Workplace
My internship was fun because it provided me the opportunity to share my knowledge in health promotion. It also inspired me to obtain a Personal Training certification and a TRX instructor certification. The hardest part of the internship was not having enough experience in this field. The most enjoyable portion of my internship was developing relationships with the members.
Pro érvek
Working in a fitness environment
Kontra érvek
Supervisor was not available to ask questions on a regular basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love it just need a full time job. Teach children how to swim. thats all.
Productive workplace
A typical day was helping people register for memberships and help members with any problems. People were always so grateful for the help and I found that very enjoyable. Co-workers were all very nice and helped me with any questions I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work.
I am currently in training, but my experience so far has been great. Very warm and welcoming place to work. Co-workers and management are willing to help when needed. My job at the YMCA is fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of my job is putting a smile on peoples faces.
okay place to work
Pay is not great. Hours are cut. Can only work up to 28 hours if part time
Great Workplace.
I definitely came to work ready to work hard and do my job. Guests always came first as they do in every job. The safety of the guests lied in my hands. I enjoyed meeting new people and working with the group of people that I did. Little kids looked up to us and it felt good helping others out.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés