Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Atlanta, GA173 értékelés
173 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 049 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, and innovative work space.
A typical day at work consisted of working with campers with programming and following a precise schedule. Management was very help and consistent. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to impact the youth.
Relaxed enviroment
It was a mellow working environment with friendly co workers.
A thing learned working in that type of space was how to be more aware of your surroundings and everything that's going on so that you're calm

and able to adapt and be quick to changes as well.
Good environment
Great environment and the people are very friendly and helpful! This job is perfect for anybody who enjoys spending time with kids while also having a positive working attitude!
1,0
Lifeguard
Working at the YMCA has not bettered me in anyways shape or form, it has made me feel unappreciated, directors don’t know how to properly communicate with their employees.
I liked it.
Dont expect too much pay or hours.
The people there was great.

The fact that I have to fill all this out is gay but I appreciated the ymca at Carver

I don't have anything more to say.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will see for yourself
The children are such a blessing! I'm here for them and that's it! Mon-Fri, no weekend & no holiday's are always a plus...sick time as well as personal days.
na
i don't really remember what all the job entailed =. it was a part time job that i didn't have for long. Mainly driving to different after school programs and making sure kids were being taught correctly with exercise
Ymca
The YMCA is a great place to be. It’s gives you the opportunity to be who you want to be and how you flow with your life. You get to know everyone around the Y like family and friends.
Great job.
Learning new things everyday. The staff helps one another on building new skills. You get a change to meet a variety of families. You are also getting the change to help mold kids and help to build a bright future.
2,0
Low Pay
Pay does not commensurate with amount of work and hours invested. Unsafe environment and unfair practices. Front desk staffing is not monitored. Very relaxed management. No opportunities for advancement.
Free Membership
Pay
Ehh
Sucked I got stalked by a strange man who followed me home and they didn’t have my back on that. I was so scared that I quit. Also they are all about appearance. Work there . Get some experience under your belt. Then move on to something better. Trust me you don’t want to waste valuable time there getting paid nothing when you could use your reference and experience to get paid so much more
Good experience
I worked at the Y for almost 5 years! My first 3 years was amazing!! I worked with an awesome strong and supportive Pre-k Team! I loved my boss/the Director. She rocked!!
Pro érvek
Good place to work if you are young and want experience working with children
Kontra érvek
Wasn't much room for advancement
Enjoyed my time working at The YMCA
I gain a lot of knowledge working at the YMCA. It was helpful being able to be on so many different platforms. There was a lot of Great knowledge to obtain.
Love it
The YMCA helps you to grow in every area of your life. With training course to help you advance within. To partnering with other companies to help better the community. They believe in hands on involvement, growth and building great employees that will impact and create great communities.
Productive yet interactive
I've been working for the YMCA for about three years now and while I am in the process of relocating, I have really enjoyed my time there! I have worked at the Wade Walker location in Stone Mountain and it feels like family to me. My dad used to coach soccer when it first opened, my sister used to work in membership registration, and now I'm finishing my first year as a camp counselor.
Fun area to work
The customers will always keep an conversation with you nobody is rude everyone is smiling i had to make sure i was still doing my job as an front desk clerk receiving and returning card answering questions and etc .
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and cheerful work environment
It’s a place i suggest to anyone who has just got a job, everyone is nice and very professional. I love the environment and the kids that attends the camp everyday are very joyful.
security
days I work Thursdays and Fridays evening and especially on theweekends \. I learned how to be on the look out, and how to handle people from outside.
free breaks
lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s very active at times
This place was very active at times . You have to be nice and with a good attitude to work there . No matter what you have to follow the rules also the dress codes listed
Free lunch maybe.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks would be nice.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They dont promote you with better pay.
Years ago it was a fun place to work and I loved to come to work. It was a part time job for me and I love it more than my full time job. I had to leave it because it was not for me anymore that i hated that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to start a career
Be honest, and standout from the rest with personality and a caring heart. Go to your interview with confidence regardless of the intimidation from the panel interview. They are there to give an input of their point of view.
Pro érvek
Get to work out discounted
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés