YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Appleton, WI

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 912 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A hobby, not a Job, certainly not a career.
Assistant Supervisor/ Tutor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2019, augusztus 31.
It was fun and rewarding to work with youth development and care. The work was good, the job was terrible. Constant lack of everything you were required to have, constant unpaid work, constant lack of respect from workers and customers. The wages are low, the hours are awful, and the only way to get ahead was to be part of the "in" crowd.

Great opportunity if you like kids, have tons of free time, and don't need money at all.
Pro érvek
Kids are awesome to work with.
Kontra érvek
Poor compensation, no respect from management, difficult hours.
Fun work place
Teachers assisnt (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2019, június 23.
Its a good place to work, everyone is very friendly there. Get to work with kids in a safe environment. Make sure everyone is having a good time. Making sure everyone has a good time.
3,0
After school site director
Grade School Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2019, június 8.
The YMCA is great and does so much in our community. However, the after school positions can be frustrating. I didn't feel like I could offer a great program to the kids. We had so much employee turnover due to low wages and lack of recognition and appreciation from administrators. I felt like the program mostly offered a holding place for kids rather than an educational opportunity. There was little respect from school administrators, and the pay is near minimum wage, even for someone with a lot of childcare experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work that gives purpose
Aquatics Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, szeptember 12.
Working for the Y gave me a purpose that was bigger than myself. Daily opportunities exist to help others grow, and do more to become better people. I consider it a privilege.
Pro érvek
Great work environment, engaging, gym membership, great place for all ages
Kontra érvek
Work-Life balance can shift depending on department needs and what role you have, wages/salary can be hard to live on
Munkahelyi kultúra
A relaxed workplace with patient bosses
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, május 16.
Working at a pool is as simple as it sounds. Usually, days can be slow especially on early weekday mornings as no one really visits during that time. Overall relaxed work environment and the bosses are understanding and patient.
Tutoring
Tutoring Staff AP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, február 27.
I have greatly enjoyed tutoring at the YMCA. I have had some great experiences and enjoy helping students to succeed. My supervisor has been wonderful and very helpful.
3,0
Ymca
Teacher's Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2017, október 31.
Great benefits, great hours and great people. Ymca was a great job and their were a lot of wonderful people to work with. The benefits was great because you were allowed to participate in some YMCA events for a great deal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Local part-time employment
Customer service and cash balance daily (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2017, október 13.
The job offered me an excellent work and family balance. I worked part time to balance our growing family as the kids were in high-school and getting ready for college.
Flexibility
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and can be stressful but also fun with the kids.
school age supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2017, augusztus 16.
A typical day you get to your site and set up the tables and toys for the kids, then as the kids come in they sign in and sit down to start the evening with announcements and snacks, and then planned crafts or group games outside or in depending on weather. As parents pick up the children we make sure they are getting signed out and say good bye. once everyone is gone we clean up and leave for the night.
free snacks
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere! Healthy living is at the forefront.
Growth and Development Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2017, június 13.
The YMCA is a great place to work if you want part-time hours. They are able to really work with a persons schedule. They are a huge name in the community.
Pro érvek
Part time work available. Flexible, super boss.
Kontra érvek
Not very unified in the departments.
Always amusing
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2015, november 16.
At a child care place there is no such thing as a normal day. The management was wonderful. I loved who I worked for, they were always good about working with their staff and trying to do what was best for their staff and the children at the center. My favorite part of the job was getting to know the kids and seeing how I impact them and how they impact me.
Free lunches, good company
Short handed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a wonderful and exciting place to work.
Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2015, május 19.
I enjoy working at the YMCA because I get to help people in many ways every day. From developing strong personal relationships with co-workers and members to teaching a fitness class I always feel like I am helping others.
2,0
challenging
Assistant Toddler Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2015, április 14.
Co-workers and children were great. When in came to Supervisors there was always a lack of communication between them and staff.
Pro érvek
Seeing smiling chilren when they accomplished a task
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication between Supervisors and employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on a daily basis with school age children just out of school for the day while parent's had yet to pick them up after work.
School Age Program Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton/Kimberly, WI2014, február 12.
family atmosphere, team work required on a daily basis. Parts of the daily job description would include homework time, free choice where the children would engage in an activity of their choice, and a snack that a team member prepared before the daily program had begun.
The most difficult part for me had been standing for long periods of time. The most enjoyable had been the interaction with the children daily.
Co-Workers and management had been great working for the ymca. I learned how to work in groups, solve problems outside of a group and become efficient in areas that others depended on.
Pro érvek
free membership to the ymca
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work.
Assistant Teacher/Floater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2013, október 27.
I was a assistant teacher .I helped children with personal needs also served children .lunch.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorest Run Non Profit in the U.S.
Mmeber Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2013, október 19.
The YMCA is one of the poorest run non-profits in the Untied States. The Execs are over-paid and they take advantage of their employees and their members.

Instead of fixing systemic problems they try to change cosmetic standards of the organization.,

You will never know truly where you stand
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well balanced job, fun and outgoing coworkers on the daily
TEACHERS AIDE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, Wi2013, augusztus 20.
The YMCA created a fun working environment for me to be in daily. I loved the atmosphere and stability it provided to me as well as the customers.
Free Membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will never know what to expect
customer service and marketing responsibilities (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2013, február 1.
It take a great deal of resolve to work for this organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that has good values
Child Care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2012, december 2.
For the most part, the employees fit in well with the values that the YMCA holds. The hardest part would be the occasional lack of staff available.
Great place great people
Human Resource Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2012, október 31.
Though the department I worked in was busy there was always time for fun and laughter. The people at the YMCA live by the mission and values and treat co-workers and members with respect.
flexibility, work/life balance
base pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van