Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Apex, NC

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 733 értékelés megtekintése
Ymca at Kraft
The YMCA is a family first friendly atmosphere that includes everyone. The YMCA helped me understand how little kids work and how to respect them as well as building a relationship with them
It was okay
It was relaxing and if you like kids, it was really fun. We got to go outside a lot and build relationships with other coworkers and families that came in
Best Job Ever
The best job ever. I literally cry every time I have to leave due to school. Love all the directors. They truly care about building a relationship with the counselors . Great first job. Don't want to even think about the day I have to actually leave this place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and laid back environment
This is a great place to work. I never imagined that being hired here would have opened so many opportunities to work with all different types of people. I love the people that I get to work with and this job really encompasses a family atmosphere.
Can be fun
I did not care for the upper management, and the salary was not great. Other than that it wasn’t so bad, when the kids listened and enjoyed the activities we did.
Flexible schedule
Minimum wage
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable culture with a strong mission
Working for the Y, you will find your best friends and build lasting relationships with co-workers, members, and participants. It's been great seeing former campers turn into co-workers. This organization changes lives!
Pro érvek
Fun culture, flexibility of schedule, meaningful work
Pay
Great Family Environment
Each day is new and exciting. The staff is always friendly and helpful. No matter what goes on each day is enjoyable. Some days can be a bit busy but generally handled very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to impact the lives of children
I have LOVED working for the YMCA for the past 3 years. I wish I had started working for them years ago. I have had great, supportive, knowledgeable, hands-on supervisors. I strongly believe in the YMCA's mission as an organization!
Collaborative and Empowering
The Y is an empowering and collaborative environment. Staff knows names across different departments and upwards. Supervisors want to hear your concerns and opinions.
Free membership
Compromised work-life balance
Good Environment
The YMCA provided a safe space for the kids to talk to others, play games, and have fun! I enjoyed working with the kids and learning about communiations
Little pay over worked
Worked evenings and often picked up slack of day shift. Raises were given when due but very not much of a raise. Hard work and often did part time hours.
Part time hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall a good first job
the job was great and the experience was also great as well. I had a few bumps in the road because my schedule was not set in stone. other than having to readjust every week it was a good job for my first time outside of my babysitting.
good boss, good kids
Kontra érvek
no lunch, staff had attitudes
Great
Working at the Kraft Family YMCA was awesome. I tutored and mentored kids that were below grade-level. It was a truly rewarding experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and Hands on with every task
Its never a boring day at the YMCA, its always a blessing on going into work and being around one of the best staff members in the world.
Pro érvek
One of the best work place i ever been to, and good community
Kontra érvek
short breaks, part-time hours need to increase
Stressful but Rewarding Job for Young People
A typical day involved getting your group of kids ready to go to snack and then to a planned activity. This was difficult as kids had been spending all day at their desk and just wanted to go home.

The best part were the co-workers as they too were roughly my age and it was interesting to share job stories.

The hardest part of the job is getting kids to listen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to gain knowledge and experience.
This organization shows a strong commitment to serve its community and hires dedicated employees to help drive its mission and vision. I gained a wealth of knowledge through my experiences in the various full-time and part-time positions that I held. Though it was difficult to find a work/life balance due to the workload given to each director and the expectation of work hours, those experiences taught me how to excel in most facets of business and I am very thankful for my tenure there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provide a healthly workplace with great clients
Working at the YMCA has been a great experience, and has helped greatly in building my training profile and skill set. I am now ready after over a year of experience I want to gain more experience that will further my skillset. Personal training is my passion and I look forward to the growing process and ability to change the lives of my clients to come.
A Very Rewarding Job
I enjoy going to work everyday. I work with a wonderful staff. I am currently working between two different sites. One site is on an elementary school campus. This one is the most challenging. The children at this site come from an area that really needs some attention and assistance but their drive to learn never ceases to amaze me. Seeing their faces light up when they finally understand their homework makes my job worth it.
Uplifting place to work
Worked with and met many wonderful people. It's a very supportive organization.
Flexible hours
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love it here! People are nice, staff are very fun to work with!
Enthusiastic
Improved students math and reading skills
Communicated with site supervisor
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés