YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ankeny, IA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 293 értékelés megtekintése
YMCA Review
Day Camp Assistant Site Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2018, január 14.
I overall had a good experience because of the people I worked with. However, I was hired to run a camp that ended up getting cancelled. It wasn't how I planned my summer to go, but ended up being okay.
4,0
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2017, november 16.
Lifeguarding is the best when you, of course, don’t have to rescue anyone because you don’t want to risk anything when referring to this part of the job. Must stay alert.
Easy
Boring
3,0
A great first job
ChildWatch Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2017, március 30.
I worked here for five years and enjoyed it for the most part. There's a really high turnover of workers and management, which makes it hard to get to know coworkers on a personal level. It's so fun to watch the kids grow and learn.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
old building, small area, high turnover
3,0
Great people and enviroment
Member Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2015, május 7.
Cleaning the facility and working with new members on creating a work out routine that is personalized for them. I learned how to communicate with new people and creating bonds with everyone individually. Management was all past employees that worked their way up so they weren't qualified in management. My co workers were fun and nice they made work easier everyday. The hardest part of my job was setting up the workout routines for a new member making sure it fit their skill set and goals just right so they stay committed.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
No commission on sales and poor pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun and Creative Place to work
Assistant Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2013, május 23.
Working with childcare can be what you make of it. Here at the Y we were encouraged to become children again and experience everything they were experiencing. Playing with them outside during recess or doing crafts or watching a movie on a rainy day, the staff were to interact and participate right along with the kids. It was so much fun to work there during college because it offered an outlet as well as employment.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun, but expectations are high for getting paid so little
Before and After school program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2013, április 18.
I worked for the before and after school care program. I worked from 2:45-6 pm. Hours varied, but I did not feel like the YMCA compensated their workers for how much work they put in while there. I loved the people I worked with, but I did not care for the management. The hardest part of my job was when the management did not handle certain problems appropriately and went as far as telling me who I could and could not talk to outside of work. I enjoyed going to work everyday and working with the kids. I looked forward to not just working with one age group, but them all. All the kids respected me and we had an enjoyable time, not only learning, but playing games as well.
great training
Kontra érvek
pay scale, keeping exact hours is hard, specially when a sight leader
Fantastic place to work
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2013, január 11.
I love educating people through our swim programs and watching them excel at their goals.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van