Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ankeny, IA

Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was a lot of fun. I am a very social person and I got to be a camp counselor for the YMCA. I worked with adults and children at day camp and it was a lot of fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I overall had a good experience because of the people I worked with. However, I was hired to run a camp that ended up getting cancelled. It wasn't how I planned my summer to go, but ended up being okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguarding is the best when you, of course, don’t have to rescue anyone because you don’t want to risk anything when referring to this part of the job. Must stay alert.
Easy
Boring
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for five years and enjoyed it for the most part. There's a really high turnover of workers and management, which makes it hard to get to know coworkers on a personal level. It's so fun to watch the kids grow and learn.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
old building, small area, high turnover
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cleaning the facility and working with new members on creating a work out routine that is personalized for them. I learned how to communicate with new people and creating bonds with everyone individually. Management was all past employees that worked their way up so they weren't qualified in management. My co workers were fun and nice they made work easier everyday. The hardest part of my job was setting up the workout routines for a new member making sure it fit their skill set and goals just right so they stay committed.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
No commission on sales and poor pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with childcare can be what you make of it. Here at the Y we were encouraged to become children again and experience everything they were experiencing. Playing with them outside during recess or doing crafts or watching a movie on a rainy day, the staff were to interact and participate right along with the kids. It was so much fun to work there during college because it offered an outlet as well as employment.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the before and after school care program. I worked from 2:45-6 pm. Hours varied, but I did not feel like the YMCA compensated their workers for how much work they put in while there. I loved the people I worked with, but I did not care for the management. The hardest part of my job was when the management did not handle certain problems appropriately and went as far as telling me who I could and could not talk to outside of work. I enjoyed going to work everyday and working with the kids. I looked forward to not just working with one age group, but them all. All the kids respected me and we had an enjoyable time, not only learning, but playing games as well.
great training
Kontra érvek
pay scale, keeping exact hours is hard, specially when a sight leader
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love educating people through our swim programs and watching them excel at their goals.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés