Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Anderson, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Anderson, IN18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 629 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
family friendly, networking, community development,

I learned about how to manage people with different personalities, learned to navigate certain programs online
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for! Cares so much for the kids in their program. Love all the STEM activities they have for the children. If there is any ossues thwy are quick to correct
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has helped me focus on my potential and refine that to meet appropriate workplace standards. Without the YMCA I was not as prepared to be a leader in the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work. I loved spending my mornings before classes getting to know the kids and organizing age appropriate activities. It was a fulfilling way to spend the morning.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours I worked were less than optimal and the pay was minimum. There wasn't nearly enough coverage of the pool to sufficiently keep people safe. Right after I left the YMCA the guard who replaced me had a swimmer drown on his shift.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an amazing experience getting to know all the diifferent children and their individual personalities.This journey has brought me to understand how valuable we as community are in their eyes and how they are the key to the future!
Pro érvek
Being a person that our kids can look up to
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with the kids and I loved working with active older adults. It gives me a lot of pleasure to see all individuals get fit.
I also taught swim lessons with I really enjoyed.
fun place to work at,
Payments with a due date of today must be made prior to 9:00 pm EST. The charges listed were provided by yo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working with the people and the hours are great. Job list is set and the work day goes smooth. Close to home and the work place is stress free of any issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the ymca because you get the chance to make a huge impact on children's lives. They join us for sports and camps. My favorite kids to work with are the ones with difficult backgrounds that are in foster care and need that extra attention to stay on track.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved it here, the people are great and getting to know the community is good when you work at the YMCA.. I loved working with the kids and taking one on one time with parents is nice to share how kids improve, and if you need to get fit, its not hard to do, drop your child off in the provided daycare and work out... i recommend it right away to anyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Throughout the summer months and on Saturdays I would have children that would range from the ages of 6 to 12 that would come to the YMCA or there parents would be working out and bring them to the activities room and I would have a day full of excitement and fun planned for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work good interaction with parent and children. Observing children in role playing, gross motor, fine motor skills and self help skills. Assisting with homework, passing out snacks and physical activities. the most enjoyable port of the job was my parents smiling faces and positive comments. How they greeted me outside the work place.
Liked working hours
No benefits, low pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly had a bad experience (or a lot of them, rather) while being employed with the YMCA of Madison County. I would only get about 8-12 hours a week with minimum wage pay. I feel as if the duties I executed at this job deserved higher pay, or at the very least, longer shifts/more hours per week. Another aspect of my employment with which I was displeased was that if I ever needed a sub for my shift for ANY reason (sickness, death in the family, vacation), it was very difficult to obtain. There have been times when nobody was available for substitution so I have been forced to come to work sick, which is NOT safe for a sick person to be responsible for watching someone's life, or miss an important event. However, I do not think the YMCA is the issue, I believe it was just this particular one and its management.
Pro érvek
free access to gym, locker rooms, and services with the YMCA
Kontra érvek
poor scheduling, unreliable management, unreasonable pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
woke up had to be ther at 6am to watch the children in the morning ... let them color play in the gym puzzles homework anything kept them active until 8am the children that ate breakfast went and ate and waiting until the school bell rang and walked the kids to classes.. signed the children in signed them out ... came back to school at 330 for the afternoon children .. gave them a snack and let them do their homework signed them in ,,, after homework let them play any activity they wished ..waitd for the parents to come get there children..Friday was movie day brought popcorn and movie for the kids to watch .. Friday was paperwork day had to add the totals and the parents paid weekly on the payments ... 6pm cleaned up brought the paperwork to the ymca and went home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a fitness center and family center type of place. I like it very much.
work
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Set a positive example in exercise, food selection, personal habits and attitude
-Develop & implement youth summer camp activities for various age groups

-Create informative bulletin boards to promote healthy and lifestyle habits

-Monitor weight room to ensure patrons were safe and using equipment properly

-Promote emotional maturity, good moral character, and integrity.
Worked with kids
Kontra érvek
Non pay due to nature of internship
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was disfuncational from the top to the bottom. Glad to leave that place.