Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Alpharetta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work. Many options for timing and nature of work. You can do part time or full time based on your choice. No benefits available for part time jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am thankful for this 2-hour a week position as it allows me full immersion into its special needs population. Serving as an instructor allows me to provide empathy, support and utilize my recent Pre-OT education to understand and better assist individuals as they participate in movement classes. YMCA is a collaborative environment of community and staff, where shared values and goals are met with knowledge, understanding and empathy. The applicable experience of working directly with and supervising movement among special needs individuals, is a valuable experience every class time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
helped kids in need, also mentored older teens great experience, learned alot of people skills coming up with topics everyday was a rough task getting to see that we made a teen or a kid have a better day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a simple place to work. The childcare has a 2-hour limit for each kids family so the children can not stay there all day nor can the parents leave the building once they have dropped off their children. Working here has taught me a lot about children safety and how to properly approach a situation with a child. I believe that this is a great first job for teenagers.
Pro érvek
Free membership and discounts on programs
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the kids. It was very rewarding to watch them grow not only as players but also people. I learned how to better manage my time and people skills. I loved the environment because it was extremely positive and upbeat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that my experience at the YMCA was great! I had worked there for 3+ years as a camp counselor and daycare worker. I also hosted events and volunteered at the front desk (age requirement)
Free membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with the kids here. everyone is so respectful and they make my job very easy. The management team actually cares about you and your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, great people, love the southern hospitality, meet some great friends working there. summer camps where hot,
need friends
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
my boss was awesome, within a year i had obtained 12 certifications and was making 13.50 an hour on swim lessons. the people who you get to meet just make the job awesome. i miss the ymca, and all the people i got to know while working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the YMCA was always very busy. Often there would be over a hundred patrons at the pool throughout the day which required nonstop vigilance while on the stand. Typical days also included testing the chemical levels in the pools as well as lifeguarding the summer camp kids and administering swim tests. My coworkers were always great to work with and everyone helped out with picking up shifts if there was a scheduling conflict.
Pro érvek
Constant shift rotations, great sense of camaraderie among coworkers
Kontra érvek
Always busy, short lunch breaks, long shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organization skills are a must when dealing with kids ages 13-15.Spent everyday outside and which was hot during summer but what i enjoyed mostly was seeing the kids have a great time. Did not enjoy kids with bad attitudes.