Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Stoke-on-Trent

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Stoke-on-Trent9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 663 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice atmosphere to work in the childrens area at the back of the YMCA once you are settled in the team.
Clock in service, although this would regularly mess up on the system. I learned how to work effectively with children and families, management was ok and there wasn't many issues apart from their attitude towards staff sometimes. Hardest part of the job was sometimes dealing with difficult parents in the supervised contact arena and managing conflict, this is not a reflection of the service its a reflection of the typical job. Most enjoyable part of the job was the team at the YMCA and working with the children to make a difference.
very good job
very good job, very rewarding, lots of experience to be gained here, challenging at times, would recommend,lots to do and a good sense of community...
Kontra érvek
good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a fun place to go and to voulenter
as a volunteer with the relationship service it is our duty to supervise contact with the centre, and this takes on a saturday morning. when it is a smooth process and everything goes well it is a very stress free and fun loving place to be.
good job satsification
stressful and busy enviroment
Inspiring Place to Work
Working here is an inspiration every day. The staff are all working there because they love to watch development in young people. The young people are so motivated!
ymca
This job requires professional to be reactive and met the needs of the young people we work with. Accordingly, we support the needs of young people considered homeless and support them to find alternative secure accommodation in the community. In the process of this, we support the young people to develop in all areas and challenge criminal behaviour, substance misuse etc.
Pro érvek
The young people, family friendly job
The pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun Workplacement
I would have to perform checks every 2 hours and I would help set equipment out in the hall like badminton courts, football goals and general sports equipment for people to use.
Dynamic and Vibrant Hub of Community Service
My years spent working at the Norths Staffs YMCA was a great example of what it was to work for a progressive organisation in the third sector. The management accepted and acknowledged the challenges as the organisation grew. The young people remained the focus of all activities and outstanding members of staff were hired to help realise the ideals.
Pro érvek
Supportive management, visionary leadership, avenues of development
Munkahelyi kultúra
helping young people to better themselves
everyday is different,i could be helping out my team on the front desk next I'll be in a meeting with senior management.
what iv'e learned during my time at the YMCA is to respect the people we have in and to help with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour.

management is good due to the nature of our work.

i have an excellent who will do as i ask and together we rely on each other.

seeing young people choosing to get into trouble and loose their accommodation.

seeing young people make a better life for themselves.
flexible
budget cuts
armed forces
it was a hard day at work training at the camp working in a team environment and working solo in tasks too i managed to complte every single challenge that was set and asked of me i did it no questioned asked i had really great army commanding officers that trained me well under pressure and the hardest part was pushing my self way past my limit and i completed that task the best moment was playing for the army football team and we got to the final and i scored over 10 goals in 3 matchs and won the final for the team as i scored all the goals to win 4.3 in the last kick of the game.
i eat meat foods
i would work any hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés