YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Great Yarmouth

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 797 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Absolute nightmare!
Domestic Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth, Norfolk2018, június 27.
I worked there for a few months in 2017. Job itself was hard work but good. 90% of the people were sadly not! Too much Political Correctness & Left-wing employees, many 'clients' destroyed the building, took illegal substances, had no respect & were totally nasty!

If you aired your opinion, you were ostracised for it! & any concerns fell on deaf ears. They just treat you like rubbish !
Good working hours
Kontra érvek
Too much politics & lack of respect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
A caring organisation
Support Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth, Norfolk2017, február 21.
Dealing with referrals from Children's Services and Councils for young homeless teenagers. Finding them a suitable environment to live in within a family situation to enable them to develop lifeskills to live independently in the future. Helping them apply for benefits and deal with any issues that arise. Helping them find education/work that makes them feel valued.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Volunteer
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth2016, július 1.
I very much enjoyed volunteering with the YMCA. Its a very well run company who supports young adults in every way possible.
Hard work but worthwhile
Volunteer/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gorleston, Great Yarmouth2015, február 1.
My day started when I opened the shop and welcomed my volunteers into the shop. We would discuss what duties they had for the day and any problems that they may have that I could help them with. The shop would be opened at 9am. I would help on the shop floor on the till or with displays in the windows and checking that stock was within the expected dates and if it wasn't that it was removed and replaced. I would empty donation bags and sort through them and the stock that was not going on the shop floor would be bagged up ready for collection. The clothes, etc would be pressed and tagged with a price and taken downstairs and placed on the shop floor. At the end of the day the till was downloaded to check the amount we had taken that day and I would record this on a sheet every day and the money would be sorted ready to be banked. These sheets would be completed daily and tallied up at the end of the week and management would be informed. I was also responsible for organising collections and deliveries of donations and any furniture sales. My volunteers would be trained on all aspects of the shop unless they wanted to do a particular job and they were more comfortable doing that task.

Working for a charitable organisation is very hard work behind the scenes but also very rewarding as you know that the money would be going to help people out with housing, etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the people that came into the shop especially as they were all different and really appreciated the help that you gave them.
Pro érvek
Meeting people and giving something back to a worthwhile cause
Kontra érvek
The shop was cold at times but morale was good and we overcame this.
positive work place
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth, ENG2014, július 12.
typical day at work was laughing and attending anything asked of me.
i learned to shred file and the responsabilites of the receptionist.
the people i worked with were great they were fun and serious about there work as well as able to teach me the responsabilities
the hardest part of the job was understnding the different acents on the phone
the best part of working there was the friends i made as well as the personalities that my co workers had
Pro érvek
great people to work with
not great hours
3,0
Fun working place
Volunter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth, ENG2014, március 28.
I volunteered at YMCA for 1 week, It was fun and a great way to make new friends, A typical day with the YMCA was litter picking and painting parks to make them nicer and cleaner for the community
Meeting new people
Traveling
productive
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth, ENG2013, november 23.
good place to work fun staff and good students fantastic learning experience and good comunication between staff fun place to work and good results at the end
brilliant learning experience
4,0
Helpful and enjoyable
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gorleston, Great Yarmouth2013, január 21.
Before starting at the YMCA Charity shop I'd had a couple of work placements in shops, but had only learnt a few basic skilss. Since starting at the YMCA Charity shop I have learnt how to complete sales, make collection and delivery arrangements and develop a good relationship with customers.

The other volunteers, and the managing staff, have all been very helpful, and I have managed to build up good working relationships with them. They have made my experience a very enjoyable, and unforgettable one
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van