YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cheltenham

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
How can you run a project like this!
Support worker full time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham2019, február 20.
YMCA Cheltenham is not managed properly. Jobs are always put off to the last minute and the safety of staff and residents is not a priority. An accident waiting to happen. More staff come through this place than i have ever seen and no one knows whats happening. I would certainly not work here. Most enjoyable part of the day is going home. there is a shift system but new guys get the rough deal and the management literary do nothing but draw a wage.
Pro érvek
Free gym if you don't mind the unwashed residents
Kontra érvek
shifts, wage, management system, threats of violence, uncapped needle, dirty rooms the list goes on etc...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Interesting workplace
Sales Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, Gloucestershire2017, július 13.
A place were no stock is the same and meeting all sorts of people. It gave me plenty of opportunies to be creative and making the shop more interesting.

Hardest part was consist people that are always looking certain stock which we do not have duee to the nature of the store.
Pro érvek
Seeing what donations are given in
Unpaid
3,0
a nice shop
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham2016, január 4.
it was a nice shop in Cheltenham that had to close due to the building lease not being taken up for the following year.

shop was mainly quiet due to the location. It was poorly managed in my opinion .
5,0
retail
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, ENG2014, május 27.
this job is great as you know that working here you are helping to give money to the charity
flexible hours
complaining cutomers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with a relaxed approach
Voluntary Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham2014, április 15.
I served customers, sorted out the clothing into seperate piles, steamed the clothes so they would be clean for sale. I learnt a different side of retail that I hadn't experienced before because it was in a charity shop.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Commencing 21 February 2014
Community Sports Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, ENG2014, február 17.
Variable hours, which I have yet to begin. There are going to be further opportunities (voluntary) which I may participate in.
A well-known charity
Bank hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great First Time Foray into Retail
Sales Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, ENG2013, június 14.
My work as a YMCA volunteer was my first long-time shop role. Previously I had worked as a cashier at my local village shop, but I have felt that the YMCA shop has really edged up my ability to give great customer service.

The range of people I work with, to the regular customers that come into the shop has meant that I have been able to create a kinship and connection to people. It has often been that helping a customer and seeing them satisfied with the end result is the best part of my work day.

The co-workers have always been great to work with and I have been able to garner more confidence and more abilities as I go along. Now I feel able and strong enough to take someone new under my wing and help train them using the till and with talking and serving customers. This is because I feel secure working with the YMCA, which has meant that I am able to put a lot more into it.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van