Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

147 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 652 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced always keeps you busy
a very fast paced work enviroment must be prepared for everything and anything. people are generally good people, loved being able to teach kids a new skill. it is a tiring job
fun
tiring
busy and fun work place
very friendly workplace
very inclusive

people here are so polite and friendly, so much enjoy working with them

busy workplace but happy environment

to teaching the new thing having the patient
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful and resourceful place to be involved with
The people and volunteers at the YMCA are very helpful and passionate about the work they do. They truly enjoy helping others improve their lives. A great establishment! Thank you. : )
Pro érvek
Great facilities kind people etc
All good.
2,0
Na
Things need to be better for such a huge company. The staff are not put first. The benefits are good the pay could be more as well as the vacation days. Holiday bonuses would be nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work at, with great workplace culture and management
Liked working here because it was stress-free and the environment allowed growth. The company sought to improve the facilities and provided the workers with a fun environment to work in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fast-paced work environment
Efficiency is key when working here. You need to remain unfazed by the stresses of working with children and maintain professional composure and demeanor in order to succeed and showcase you'll be a competent worker for the YMCA. So long as you are personable and and professional you can expect career advancements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful environment
Being a camp counsellor for the YMCA was both stressful and rewarding. Every day was different, I could never predict what would happen the next day. Guiding and encouraging children of the next generation was difficult, but having a caring and helpful staff made the experience more appealing. Hardest part about the job was keeping track of up to 15 children at a time.
1,0
An okay place to work
It isn’t horrible but it isn’t good either now I have worked for the why for a long time but I wasn’t paid with the respect I gave which is pitiful Thx
great place to have fun
Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout the shift and identify any safety issues
Direct swimmers out of the pool in hazardous conditions

Help organize and oversee pool parties

Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool
productive and fun workplace
-Working with quality people
-Supportive environment

-Understanding managers

Friendly team atmosphere. Flexibility in class programming. I love that I get to make a difference in the lives of children each and every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, nice people!
I learned how to interact with others the ymca gave me a chance to grow as a teen it thought me life lessons that i will keep for the rest of my life and for my other jobs.
Love it
Warm Family, team environment, fir over 20 years this is what I go into, when at work. Management is not above you, they're behind you as they got ya
interacting with children
help children with their day to day routines. play and learn experience. assist ECE staff with their routine and help wth smooth transitions. Help children find their interests and hobbies by giving them activities which could help them academically.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace and you learn a lot
Im currently still here and I love it. I learn a lot of new things and being a supple staff I'm tasked with working with all ages. Infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place with exceptional benefits
A typical day at work consists of helping customers, dealing with customer concerns and issues, having supervisors assist you, giving customers the supplies needed for their day.
Friendly supervisors
Rude customers
Great atmosphere
As a placement student, I was trained to work with those looking for employment and developed a wide range of new skills. The management was very supportive.
Helpful and educating
I was given an opportunity to educate my self, get paid, and have a reference for jobs which i took and have not regretted one bit. The most enjoyable part was that it was very helpful and easy.
Pro érvek
educated on things I didnt know
Overall good
I was a summer job so it does not directly reflect YMCA as a whole. The management team was wonderful, ensuring everyone's safety and well-being. The staff were extremely helpful and kind.
volenteer
greeting members, cleaning up the weight room, and make sure equipment is not damage. help member to spot with the weights and advice or show proper technique.
love helping people
nothing
2,0
Limited Room for Advancement, Flexible Schedule
Working in before and after care programs meant for a flexible schedule, however, it also made it tough to complete tasks without getting in the way of work. there is very little room for growth and supervisors do not seem to care too much for the employees needs/happiness. It can be a toxic environment considering you are teaching young kids
good benefits
split shift, poor salary
Typical Not-for-Profit
I enjoyed working with the clientele and frontline staff team and the job itself was very rewarding. Head office, however, lacked tact in supporting their staff team.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés