YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
152 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 984 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They live to their label of being the No.1 non-profit childcare institution. They have high standards with their staff and they expect them to be really efficient and perform their duties well
Good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA was good experience for new comers to discover Canada and learn about here it was great experience knowing different cultures and people out of Canada
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a great amount and this job is highly recommended, extremely friendly and helpful co-workers as well as amazing benefits and opportunities which help a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its like a typical day at work. the facility is nice, and its an affordable cost to get in too. what i learned there by just volunteering is how costumer service works and that's pretty cool
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was not paid as it was a volunteer opportunity not a full job, volunteered for over 25 Teens Nights, 4 Hours a Night. Amazing learning opportunity and gained great experience and help in order for a job, hard working and very collaborative team. Amazing Overall Experience!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a career or provide the learning environment to allow you to increase your experience. Workplace culture is very supportive and collaborative.
Free membership to Health, Fitness & Aquatic Centres
Non-profit budgets are challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very fast paced work enviroment must be prepared for everything and anything. people are generally good people, loved being able to teach kids a new skill. it is a tiring job
fun
tiring
Munkahelyi kultúra
very friendly workplace very inclusive people here are so polite and friendly, so much enjoy working with them busy workplace but happy environment to teaching the new thing having the patient
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and volunteers at the YMCA are very helpful and passionate about the work they do. They truly enjoy helping others improve their lives. A great establishment! Thank you. : )
Pro érvek
Great facilities kind people etc
All good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Things need to be better for such a huge company. The staff are not put first. The benefits are good the pay could be more as well as the vacation days. Holiday bonuses would be nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked working here because it was stress-free and the environment allowed growth. The company sought to improve the facilities and provided the workers with a fun environment to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Efficiency is key when working here. You need to remain unfazed by the stresses of working with children and maintain professional composure and demeanor in order to succeed and showcase you'll be a competent worker for the YMCA. So long as you are personable and and professional you can expect career advancements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a camp counsellor for the YMCA was both stressful and rewarding. Every day was different, I could never predict what would happen the next day. Guiding and encouraging children of the next generation was difficult, but having a caring and helpful staff made the experience more appealing. Hardest part about the job was keeping track of up to 15 children at a time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It isn’t horrible but it isn’t good either now I have worked for the why for a long time but I wasn’t paid with the respect I gave which is pitiful Thx
Munkahelyi kultúra
Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout the shift and identify any safety issues Direct swimmers out of the pool in hazardous conditions Help organize and oversee pool parties Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Working with quality people -Supportive environment -Understanding managers Friendly team atmosphere. Flexibility in class programming. I love that I get to make a difference in the lives of children each and every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to interact with others the ymca gave me a chance to grow as a teen it thought me life lessons that i will keep for the rest of my life and for my other jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warm Family, team environment, fir over 20 years this is what I go into, when at work. Management is not above you, they're behind you as they got ya
Munkahelyi kultúra
help children with their day to day routines. play and learn experience. assist ECE staff with their routine and help wth smooth transitions. Help children find their interests and hobbies by giving them activities which could help them academically.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im currently still here and I love it. I learn a lot of new things and being a supple staff I'm tasked with working with all ages. Infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of helping customers, dealing with customer concerns and issues, having supervisors assist you, giving customers the supplies needed for their day.
Friendly supervisors