Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pickering, ON

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 695 értékelés megtekintése
caring and helpful staff
Helpful individuals that were willing to let me get hands-on experience in different elements of my role, good team culture, caring group of people that prides themselves of helping others develop skills so they can become employable
3,0
Fun workplace
Organized games/activities for the kids. Planned nutrition and snacks for 20+ kids. 3 days a week. Also went to get groceries to plan food options for the kids.
Good pay
Short hours
Placement Opportunity
I was a Youth Services Facilitator. I would assist/lead teaching in Employment Services workshops that help youth develop employable skills and habits. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the youth apply the skills learned within workshops, and being successful in the field.
Great Place for Employees, Employers, and Customers
Such a welcoming environment, staff are easy to work with and are very friendly. I have learned so much and I've only been here for two weeks so far! Nothing negative to say about the job, I enjoy everything here. The only thing that'd be great is if the site had later hours. I'd have the opportunity to continue working here after summer.
Welcoming environment
Closes early
organized and professional
I learned a lot about myself professionally when working here. amazing support system within team and staff. a lot of meetings and paper work to be completed daily. being part time was inconvenient for me but it is a great company if you are a full time staff.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
YMCA
Working at YMCA as a volunteer was a very fun and good learning experience. I enjoyed working there for the short time that I did .
Munkahelyi kultúra
good learning experience helped me mature as a student
I helped manage, and organize fundraising events for the city of Pickering. We eventually managed to put together a winter fundraiser, that donated money to the sick kids foundation.
free snacks
Kontra érvek
a little disorganized hectic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent Atmosphere with lots of room to do what you are best at
My typical day is that each day is different which adds to the excitement. One day I might be working on data entry all day, another day I might be planning and presenting programs for parents, another day I might be doing a parent workshop.

I love this change each day. The hardest part of the job would making sure that all the data is entered in a timely manner by the end of the quarter.
Pro érvek
great benefits, pension plan, close to home
Kontra érvek
the salary is a bit lower than i would like
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés