YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oakville, ON

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 820 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay and high expectations
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2019, szeptember 12.
Poor quality staff, which in turn means poor quality programming in all departments. Pay is not on par with industry. Very high stressful work environment if you actually do your job.
Great place to start out but no long term opportunities or realistic pay for any position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
YMCA Oakville review
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2019, augusztus 29.
YMCA Oakville has a dance place of work at however it was a Major back log people at the reception which cost me to get a little bit nervous but I enjoyed every minute
YMCA nice experience
Kontra érvek
YMCA did not offer microphone support
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the YMCA. We had a great environment and supportive team.
Program Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2019, július 27.
Working at the YMCA is great especially working with the children. For me it’s very challenging yet great way to start and gain experienced. I hope that one day, the company will provide benefits to the staff and besides it’s a short hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Educational and enjoyable work place
Early Childhood Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2019, június 23.
I have worked for the YMCA as a student volunteer during my placement and enjoyed it so much that after graduation I applied to the before and after school program as my first ECE job. I have made many friends, learned so many new skills and have been fortunate enough to work with the greatest children that I will cherish always.
Pro érvek
Being able to be creative and inspire young children and see them develop
Kontra érvek
Not exactly a con, however, you need to be comfortable with putting in the effort and sometimes bring work home with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
High Turnover
Lead/plan child-centred programs (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville ON2019, május 26.
The experience of working at the YMCA was an interesting experience. I found the employee turnover high as their was lack of benefits and supervisor and Team lead non colaerative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with energetic people who love to work with children
YMCA After School Care Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2019, január 30.
A typical day consists of me setting up a space, and stations for the children to play at during program time. Washroom routines are mandatory at the beginning of the shift for the children.

The culture in the workplace is great, working with very nice hard working people who love children as much as me.

The hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with the behavioral issues from certain children. Also working with a team member can also be difficult when you do not see eye to eye with them about certain things involved in the job, or when you feel you are doing more of the share of work then them. Also dealing with parents who choose not want to converse with you for their own reasons.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be hearing about all the stories the children have to say to you. You really feel like you are a role model to them, when they come to you for advice, or help them out with anything. Playing with them as well is always a fun time for both the children and us. Seeing a smile on their face, always puts one on mine as well. Also conversing with the parents is another thing that is enjoyable because most of them are very respectful and trust that their child is in good hands with you so it makes for a positive workplace.
Pro érvek
free lunches, access to a YMCA gym membership, good management
Kontra érvek
draining and tiring even though you are there for 3 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, december 7.
Great work environment - friendly and caring people who look to develop their staff. Hours are typical. The type of work is community focused and it is a very positive work environment.
Professional Development
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
dont work here
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, július 30.
immature staff, was verbally assaulted by parents and manager did not care. Cute kids, but their parents are too demanding. I will never work for this company again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
productive and stressful
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, július 29.
I have learned a lot from this job for sure but it is very stressful. I have gained admin experience and customer service experience. I have learned to work in a fast paced environment. Cons is management is unwilling to change for the better of the workers.
hours
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Volunteer/Co-op
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, május 24.
I've enjoyed my time at the YMCA as a member and a volunteer. The staff is incredibly friendly, and so were the customers(who were my friends and family).
Free Workouts
Security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun job with a fantastic enviroment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, április 19.
A typical day at work for me would be showing up to a team environment with many different assignments and task for the day. I learned a lot about myself working at this job, I learned a lot of new valuable skills I never knew I possessed. The workplace culture was fantastic because everyone played a vital role, where somebody lacked someone else was right there to make up with a different skill set.
Employees
Distance
Amazing place to work
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, január 11.
A typical day at work, I supported a young boy with a developmental disability during the summer. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to make a difference in people's lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ymca is agood place to work
Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, augusztus 10.
YMCA is a good company, unfortunatelly is not easy to obtain a full time job, or at least more job hours.
Perhaps because is a good company with great benefits people who works there take a lots of care of their positions.
Kontra érvek
Is difficult to obtain a full time job or more hours
Nice Personal Interaction
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, július 5.
I had always enjoyed volunteering at YMCA due to the amazing people I worked with and the satisfaction I got from helping people. From the experience, I learnt how to give back to the community and how to make everyone's day better.
excellent place to work
Program Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, május 29.
Fun and welcoming environment, I enjoyed working with the kids and being able to program plan according to their interests. I learned a lot about working with behavioural children and got to experience working on on one with a couple of children who experienced behavioural issues. The management was awesome. I always felt welcome and happy when I worked. It was such a great experience and I would def work for them again in the future when my contract in my current job ends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun energetic place to work! great experience!
Early Childhood Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, május 9.
This is a GREAT place to work for experience and I highly reccomend this job to anyone who has just graduated from ECE or is still in college for ECE. there is a morning shift and an afternoon shift (before and after care) that works around the schedule of the school the environment is relaxed yet fast pace and the children really enjoy spending time with the workers. The hardest part of this job is also one of my favourite parts. The split shift is hard because depending on what school you work at, the hours of your day could be very short meaning ofcourse less pay. However, that break inbetween is so nice to have- you get a break from the children(refresher) - time to organize and prepare for the next shift as well as focus on personal stuff such as appointments etc. The most enjoyable part of this job is going into work every day, morning and afternoon and seeing the children smile and knowing that they are depending on us(workers) to make the rest of their day, or the begining of their day amazing! another enjoyable part of the job is the flexability. We are able to do a lot of different acitvities, indoor as well as outdoor with the children that they may not be able to do in school such as water balloon toss, tie die, etc. :)
the management at times could be better but over all its super fun!!
nice break inbetween
Kontra érvek
pay because not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Volunteer Experience
Summer Camp Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, április 21.
Have only camped/volunteered with YMCA but have enjoyed all my time there. It is well run and I highly recommend both as a camper/user of their programs but also as a volunteer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Before and After School Teacher
Before and After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville2017, április 17.
Shifts range from 7-8 and 3-6
Provide children breakfast and after school snack
Afterschool - children play outside
Kindergarten children- works in kindergarten classrooms
amazing
Assist teachers/ ECE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, február 3.
I really enjoyed working with this company. Everything about it was great, no complaints. The management was great too. I felt like everyone who worked there was so passionate about what they did (the children), and ya over all a great place to work.
great staff
not enough hours
Good introductory position
Program Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, január 18.
Really fulling part-time job for anyone who loves to positively impact the lives of children. I was able to managed the requirements of the position while going to school full-time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van