Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Moose Jaw, SK

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very high employee turn over rate, often feel the stress of being short staffed and inconsistencies. Very difficult to book days off or take sick days as there is never any staff coverage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a daily basis I am responsible for managing a 75 space childcare centre with the responsibility of supervising 9 staff. What I enjoy the most is being with children, and watching them play, grow, explore and learn, and look forward to giving children the opportunity to flourish everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fire people for no reason, constantly changing the schedule, new people every week/month. Make it hard to have a life with split shifts. You always work alone at the desk so you can't leave for a break.
Pro érvek
Easy/chill job for the most part
Kontra érvek
Crazy hours, work alone so no real breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management cares about you as a worker, and will strive to help you succeed in your job. The co-workers are very close and you are able to feel like a team
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working at the ymca apart from the horrible work schedule, i thought they were very unorganized with work schedule. positive place to lift with alot of amazing people who will encourage you every step of the way.
bad work shift
positive environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA was a great place to work, i had a great time during my employment as i came to know a lot of people that came to exercise at the facility.
great atmosphere
work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA, only left due to husband relocating with work. I started at minimum wage and quickly advanced to a position I enjoyed, but sadly if I stayed I would not be able to advance any more as all managers were young.
staff, members, benefits
Kontra érvek
on call, unable to advance beyond my position