Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montréal, QC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Montréal, QC84 értékelés
84 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 646 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The community is very lively and creative. The management is fairly organized and the leaders are always there to help and keep the energy alive. Yet again, I was in a stage of a month.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good place to work in..everyone is very friendly and ready to help. it's team work..fair environnement. Plenty of room to grow and every was very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super helpful staff, great ways of teaching new skills to everyone. You meet connections with other students and get to understand their previous work experience as well. A good program to join to give you the knowledge for working in a job environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thouroughly enjoyed working at the YMCA for two months before the COVID-19 breakout. We had a marvelous time getting to know each other as a staff and as a day care group. The children are smart, clever, active, intelligent, creative, bubbly, and exhuberant. They have a great sense of humour and it's so good to be around them everyday as we grow together and help each other with our day to day difficulties. I miss them dearly and hope to see them again, soon.
Free gym facilities
Kontra érvek
Walking up the hill during winter to pick up the kids
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the atmosphere at the Ymca. The other employees are nice people but not everyone is on the same level. the bosses are not so present and tend to micro manage. most of the time employees get mixed messages and nothing is clear.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pretty simple work, good people, treated very fairly at all times. Everyone welcomes the other person, if you are maybe a bit lost, anyone would gladly help you. But my job wasn't really that hard, kids were pretty easy going too, very educated.
Pro érvek
member of the gym for a small fee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work where i feel really useful but not productive because i'm just a volunteer so i am not making any incomes for the moment. The Work place is amazing with really good partners and respectful people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at., nice people., my supervisor is the greatest and understanding person to work with.. can’t ask for a better Supervisor..!!! It is also about helping others wish makes me very excited to do.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is really flexible which makes it a perfect student job. however there is not a lot of opportunity for advancement not to mention the salary is not great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an enjoyable job overall, but I had the feeling that the head offices were not in sync with the centres or other programs. I had a feeling that there was a lot of backstage politics that had a direct impact on the daily life. However there is nice room for growth in the company, lots of opportunity even for people who are qualified but do not necessarly have diplomas and people are nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made my own day for the most part. Trust from the top down helped immensely. Engaged and responsive and aware bosses helped when things got difficult. Ideas were brain stormed and not imposed. Felt like a part of the family.
great boss
pay was low
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the fact that I had to take care of kids. I made myself new friends. The kids were awesome . We did a lot of funny activities We had a good communication with the parents and our bosses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a great place to work staff are respective towards each other giving you freedom without being to demanding family and children friendly great people to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i had a great experience at the ymca working with kids and would do it again i volunteered to work there to enhance probability of being hired because i am very dedicated
free gym
far distance
Munkahelyi kultúra
i workwed there as a volunteer, I met nice people I had lots of fun, te staff is really approchable and is a place where one can feel a good vibe. Nothing bad to say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being the first contact for the foreign students there was a big learning curve with this position. There was a lot of information to manage and I learn how to work quickly as well as efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone is attentive. he relationship with the customers are very important as well, and in YMCA there is the opportunity to create such an amazing network
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is an amazing place to work at. Sadly, management was lacking and it was overly disorganized. The children were a joy to work with, however the environment was toxic and there was a lot of "friendships" involved that made the environment unprofessional.
Super fun
Disogranized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Les Y sont comme une grande famille, une place géniale où il y a toujours possibilité d'avancé, même pour des gens ayant commencé comme bénévole. Superbe culture d'entreprise, vraiment belle philosophie et une belle vision.
Pro érvek
Pouvoir avoir un réel impact positif dans la vie des gens
Kontra érvek
les salaires sont plutôt bas
Munkahelyi kultúra
tout le monde était très gentil. travailler avec les enfants était bien.
repas offerts des fois
Kontra érvek
c'était un peu loin de chez moi
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice atmosphere, good and kind colleagues, beautiful community setting, overall rewarding experience with customers. In this organization, hard work is invested daily to help society.