Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mississauga, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do think it is a good company. Since I worked with daycare I didn't find it very hygienic and people working there before me were careless and it was overlooked by management.
Upbeat environment around kids
Kontra érvek
Workers are not very trustworthy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are not supportive or care about their employees at all. There is no opportunity for improvement. I have to drive long distance for just three hours work. They didn’t pay for petrol.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working setting up people how yo use computers and making them understand how to use a computer , and apps such as Microsoft office. How to work to apply for jobs and resumes
Relaxed work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place is very clean and has really good staff as a volunteer you have to work hard to keep up with the scheduled programs and to make sure that all the equipment is probably set up. overall it was a nice experience and i got a chance to meet new people
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super helpful staff, great ways of teaching new skills to everyone. You meet connections with other students and get to understand their previous work experience as well. A good program to join to give you the knowledge for working in a job environment.
Getting paid to learn!
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never join if you have another opportunity. They terminate anyone during probation. Workplace only meant for people of Christianity faith. All interviews done by hiring managers not by HR department. They only choose those people whom they know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA Summer Day Camps offer kids age 4-13 fun-filled days of activities like swimming, arts and crafts, sports, and games. Watch their confidence grow as they make new friends, have fun and develop lifelong skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved every bit of it, the free membership that comes with it, the management was very clear and easy to talk to. The hardest part was commuting, since I lived about 30 minutes away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to build my confidence, step out of my comfort zone, and meet with are people who can help me in my future. The Y is a very diverse workplace, and my favourite part is interacting with the families and young kids.
Pro érvek
hand make gifts from the little kids.
Kontra érvek
can get very busy at some times and very empty at others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the YMCA I learned the in's and out's of a work space. Working there was enjoyable there was always a task on hand for me to do. Typcal on a regular day i would help customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very enjoyable and fun loving place to work, the staff are very professional and experienced. Program plans are well executed, The children love being at the center and learning from the staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was a fun experience. The employers were friendly and the working environment was desirable. I would work there again in a heartbeat but it would have to be a position that has a longer tenure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent environment and great people. Training was very helpful and the connections and people that work there are kind and experienced. Very kind to volunteers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the YMCA, they are a very inclusive and diverse. The staff and management are very friendly and down to earth. The Child Care Centers are clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything that the YMCA stands for. The job working in the child care field is awesome and everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I love walking into centres and feeling like part of the family right from day one and also that I am valued as a supply staff and not treated as if I am just there as an extra hand to be bossed around and told what to do. It is an amazing feeling when you truly feel appreciated. Thank you YMCA for giving me this amazing opportunity and I just can not wait to see what my YMCA future holds for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From previous workplaces, I felt like I was excluded from all my coworkers. However, working at the YMCA made me feel at ease, and made me feel like I was apart of a family. I had a great time working there, and hopefully I will seek another position there sometime soon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice environment to work in, casual days include helping others around the building
Munkahelyi kultúra
i experienced the YMCA as a place that centers on encourages people to discover the various gifts/ qualities they can bring into the employment sector. The work pace set at the office was conducive. The coordinators made sure the work place setting for the program was enlightening, professional and packed with opportunities that encourages intellectual growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i experienced the YMCA as a place that centres on encourages people to discover the various gifts/ qualities they can bring into the employment sector. The work pace set at the office was conducive. The coordinators made sure the work place setting for the program was enlightening, professional and packed with opportunities that encourages intellectual growth.
Pro érvek
Brilliant balance of friendly and professional
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have made many lasting friendships with the people that I worked with while being a summer camp counsellor at the YMCA. The children can be difficult at times, as some children are, but you will be surrounded by great support staff to help you in any way possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing to spend time with family and really just grow as an individual. A safe community environment for all ages. Staff and management are the nicest people.
are flexible