Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: London, ON

51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 652 értékelés megtekintése
Good Job
Its a good place to work, great staff and management
All-round good experience

Awesome facilities and amenities

Friendly members and staff

Good hours,
Kitchen Activities
It was too stressful because i was always by myself. The company needs to review the working condition of staff members, but overall, it's a good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I loved working there the people where great and the you get to interact with child and play and have fun with them and teach them developmental skills
productive funn love freindly
great staff awsome management fun love great wonderful team work love food love kids love staff supportive friendly fair flexible enjoy every minute of it
Good working environment
Good place to work, but could always use some improvement. Improvements such as appreciation of staff daily. Pay rates updated for the amount of work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
we had new activities everyday and some of them I created myself, such as soccer tenis
I had a great experience doing what I love
I've learned how to work with others and solving problem, communicating etc..my management skills have improve so much during my times the hardest part of the job is leaving work. I enjoy every second of what I do. the culture of my workplace was very outstanding
some days
Kontra érvek
I prepare working long shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for short term but wouldn't want to work here permanently
Theyre alright, its very easy work when youre supply and youre a great asset being a fulltime staff and can reallly learn a lot an have great access to internships.
1 hour lunch make your own hours as long ss u work 3 days a month
Kontra érvek
Lots of inner office drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers makes for good shifts
Good workplace environment, very fun to hang out with the kids; split shift is tricky to manage, but allows you to run errands in the middle of the day. Position was minimum wage, and the workload reflected that.
Good Place to work
Not much room for advancement but friendly people and management is good for the most part. You will have a lot of fun working here and enjoy your time. It is an amazing part-time job but if you are looking for somewhere you can advance I suggest you look elsewhere
Used to be better
Since new CEO took over there has been allot of arbitrary position appointments without looking at skills or education. Way to much bureaucracy. It's now all about who you know vs what you know or what you've earned.
What I have learned
How much difference can the overall demeanor of someone that is the first point of contact in a company can make.

Whenever I face a challenging interaction I have learned to relay on others and my own strengths
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good work place for stable life
everything is good. good work culture, nice colleagues, sweet directors, good benefits. the only thing is that salary is not high. but the benefits are really good.
Pro érvek
good benefits, nice colleagues, good culture
low income
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places I've worked
Great management and excellent for people who love talking to others or helping. Most of the workers are students, and upper management is typically young too.

The opportunity to transfer roles was great, and it taught me how to adapt to changes in situation and environment.

Requires communication and collaboration skills. High energy environment.
Pro érvek
Experience that contributes to many future opportunities
Kontra érvek
Not many, I found the job was best for younger people though, like university students
Great summer camp job
Great place to work if you are looking to have fun working with your peers and kids on a day to day basis. Requires lots of energy and can be draining. However, lots of fun and overall awesome place to work.
Inclusive, fun and accommodating
The YMCA is a very inclusive and fun place to work. They provide very flexible hours and are very accommodating for their staff. If you're looking for a part-time job as a student, the Y has many opportunities.
Fun, accommodating, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
minimum wage pay, difficulty getting full time hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff and people to work with
I love working at the YMCA, so many opportunities and ways to grow.The staff is friendly and helpful. The clients are in good spirits. It is all around a great placew to work.
FUN AND amazing
i was able to work with amazing staff and in different locations. the staff was amazing. they were able to give me my needed days off and got positive immediate feedback.
understanding staff and supervisor
couldnt provide better benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Bob is amazing for community and job satisfaction. Unfortunately they are unable to pay a lot due to the fact that they are a charity. However, if you want to be very happy with the work you are doing and the people you work with and for, this is the place for you
Takes Advantage
Terrible place to work, you would think a "not for profit" would be a little more charitable to their employees but they exploit them by having them come in for an hour or two since they do not have to give a mandatory 3 hours shift due to their nfp status. My branch lost all credibility when the one competent manager left. Don't expect any loyalty from them and they only started giving their p/t employees free memberships a few years ago.And if you think you will ever be full time-keep dreaming!
Pro érvek
ummm nice members to work with depending on the branch
Kontra érvek
incompetent management, transient work force-there is no reason to stay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hands on with making connection with children and families
Great place to work at, lovely staff and great connection. Hard working individuals with amazing heart in serving children and families. Eye opening experience but pay doesn't mount to the services
Flexible
Low Pay
Fun workplace
A typical day at work would be looking after other children, ensure they where fed, and taken care of. Planning a fun and fulfilled day of activities where they where able to further learn their fine and gross motor skills.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés